Terrorism at Ariana Concert: 22 Dead; 59 Injured

DemiLovato

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/05/2017 at 6:26 PM, Cherish said:

That doesn't make it right. They're just trying to make headlines. Stop trying to profit off of a minority. 

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just explaining why it's happening.

7 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Wow at this becoming a base for Islamophobes.

Disgusting.

Honey being critical of Islam doesn't  make you an Islamophobe. It just means you have a brain.

Kim Kardashian
1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

Honey being critical of Islam doesn't  make you an Islamophobe. It just means you have a brain.

I'm totally here for criticising bigotry in any religion, but what's happening in here is clearly Islamophobic.

4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I'm totally here for criticising bigotry in any religion, but what's happening in here is clearly Islamophobic.

Let's be honest, the quran has a lot of really f_cked up ideas. The bible does as well, but you don't see christians commiting mass murders in developed societies in 2k17, while some maniac muslims do it like every other week. 

Of course not every muslim is a terrorist, but if one forgets the quran was written in the 7th century and that the mentality at the time was very different and simply follows what it says, I can assure you that person will without any doubt become a terrorist.

If only there we had left religion back in the 15th century.....

Kim Kardashian
20 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Let's be honest, the quran has a lot of really f_cked up ideas. The bible does as well, but you don't see christians commiting mass murders in developed societies in 2k17, while some maniac muslims do it like every other week. 

Of course not every muslim is a terrorist, but if one forgets the quran was written in the 7th century and that the mentality at the time was very different and simply follows what it says, I can assure you that person will without any doubt become a terrorist.

That's exactly the same with the Bible.

It's just by chance that we have this problem of Islamic extremism right now.

21 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

It's not by chance. It's not a coincidence the only muslim-majority developed country (money isn't the only factor but you probably know that) in the world is Singapore,  which is secular af.

The pure values of Islam just don't fit in with the western values.

Christianity isn't that much of a problem in terms of values (except for the whole homophobic stuff for example) for the western society because their values are mostly based on Christianity, which was reformed over the centuries to become increasingly more tolerant, while Islam didn't go through any kind of reform.

I'm not in any way defending one over the other, I'm just stating facts. Religion causes more harm than good and I'm a proud Atheist :heart2:

47 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Aren't there morons shooting people at Planned Parenthood every now and then? That's pretty horrifying.

31 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Ask yourself why that is...Instead of throwing the stupid 'Islamaphobic' card around senselessly. 

2 minutes ago, gatito said:

Aren't there morons shooting people at Planned Parenthood every now and then? That's pretty horrifying.

America's a different story.

I'm not defending them but those freaks don't go to public spaces with the intention to blow up the whole thing with nail bombs.

52 minutes ago, gatito said:

So killing people to show that killing un-born people is wrong... ah I love Christians. 

9 minutes ago, CroNich said:

So killing people to show that killing un-born people is wrong... ah I love Christians. 

Christianphobe111

On 26/05/2017 at 10:35 PM, Bríseis said:

Stop arguing about which religion is better or worse. There is nothing like that. As I said previously, every ideology, every teaching, every philosophy can be twisted and used to manipulate people to commit crimes. Every. Single. One. Even the most peaceful. There is a reason why there are buddhist monks running around Burma murdering people and committing ethnic cleansing ffs. Once again, IS terrorists follow a sect derived from Islam with its own twisted teachings written 1000 years after Quran.

9 minutes ago, T.C said:

Christianphobe111

Im probably more of a religionphobe, they are all horrendous. xx

This is so sad, unfortunate and unfair. It makes my skin shiver. Takes me back to 2012 when Gaga cancelled her Jakarta show, would something like this had happened if she had gone through with the show? :mazen:

I am thinking about going to Chicago Market Days this year and I'm sort of wary about going to public events in the USA with all these ****ing crazies roaming around. 

TayAlison89
19 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Just wondering, is the death toll including the suicide bomber or just victims?

22 just victims, 23 with the suicide bomber. 

Archived