2 cases of Diphtheria in Switzerland, first since 1983

Hector

Diphtheria is a serious infection caused by strains of bacteria called Corynebacterium diphtheriae that make toxin (poison). It can lead to difficulty breathing, heart failure, paralysis, and even death. CDC recommends vaccines for infants, children, teens, and adults to prevent diphtheria.

Monkeypox, polio, marburg, and now diptheria all making a comeback this year :deadbanana4: And COVID hasn't disappeared yet. :deadbanana4:

"Human-to-human transmission of diphtheria typically occurs through the air when an infected individual coughs or sneezes. Breathing in particles released from the infected individual leads to infection."

Be safe y'all.

You're supposed to put a DPT vaccine at 2 months to 8 months old in my country to prevent this ****. Anti vaxers gonna kill everybody

This is all so sketchy :deadbanana2: like how is this all happening at once 

Serving In for a penny, in for a pound...

An asteroid would've been more merciful at this point. 

I know I got the vaccine for this when I was a kid but I never bothered with the recommended booster :rip: Guess I will if this takes off in any way 

Wtf why are these diseases coming back:deadbanana:

Well at least I‘m vaccinated against diphtheria…

18 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Girl just kill me already, this is too much

no like... 

11 hours ago, Jagger said:

This is all so sketchy :deadbanana2: like how is this all happening at once 

modern war will not be fought on battlefields.

2 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

modern war will not be fought on battlefields.

that's what I'm suspecting. so ****** up that all of our lives are in the hands of a few emotionally stunted man children in charge. like I really hate it here 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.