Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Sesame

• Protocol

• MingYouToo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She is 100% going to address this with her next album with some ~clever~ line like you tried to ground me but I flew higher than the sky or if pollution is so bad how come you're fuming at me? (hey!)

This not being far off for something she would say :deadbanana4:

despicable

its about time she put those abnormally long legs to good use and started walking or cycling instead 

Just now, MonsterOfFame said:

Honestly, there's much worse things going on for people to direct their attention to. Taylor never advocated about environmental issues so it's really not fair to shame her for doing something she's fully entitled to do.

Yeah she never advocated for it shes so allowed to destroy our earth without criticism 

1 minute ago, Yawn said:

despicable

its about time she put those abnormally long legs to good use and started walking or cycling instead 

LMAOOOO

11 minutes ago, kandicha said:

She's going to  triple down and make her next album called Fossil Fuel Power!

6 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She is 100% going to address this with her next album framing it as her vs the awful haters who hate her for no reason with some ~clever~ line like you tried to ground me but I flew higher than the sky or if pollution is so bad how come you're fuming at me? (hey!)

Watch as her next album, called Amelia. frames her as the modern day Amelia Earheart with one crucial difference - unlike the original Amelia, she refuses to be subsumed by the patriarchy of the Sky. 

Men can pollute willy-nilly and be declared carbon-neutral, but women are treated as inherent pollutants. Why? 

The album concludes with a duet with herself, but as the reincarnated Amelia. 

20220730_121819.jpg?width=428&height=636

Pollution era gonna melt all our glaciers… shes bringing in the heat… another AOTY incoming 

Funny she used earth as an aesthetic in Folklore and Evermore eras with all the trees when she highkey does NOT CARE about trees or nature

5 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

she better be recording with all that co2

Unless there’s a recording booth in that plane that’s a negative ma’am. She has spent all her time in that jet the past two weeks. 

Shes gonna find a way to blame this on Scooter Braun and not owning her masters… she doesnt want ground transportation bc she thinks of scooters and it gives her trauma

I can’t believe how big this news has gotten. :deadbanana2:

Her next album will be all about climate change/pollution/ earth etc etc :rip: She knows how to capitalise on everything negative about her and turn it into a profit. Smart Queen :clap3:

Don't mind the haters and keep up the good work :clap3:

JCn6709.gif

17 minutes ago, Sesame said:

60885331-11065015-image-a-39_16592171318

I- 

The fact that it excludes the London flight right before this.

:hoetenks:

Thats literally insane omg she in rhe sky more than on the ground… 

An Alien Superstar

tumblr_nm1af9jsM01rgqb8fo2_250.gif

17 minutes ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Honestly, there's much worse things going on for people to direct their attention to. Taylor never advocated about environmental issues so it's really not fair to shame her for doing something she's fully entitled to do.

Worse things than the impending collapse of civilization? :lakitu:

I'm so pissed that the article exposed her smh. It's so hard to Stan her now