CW's The Flash (and Arrowverse) to end on Season 9

Popboi.

We knew this was coming. The Arrowverse was good for what it was. I’d love to see some of the actors and actresses reprise these roles on a different network or medium. The writers at the CW didn’t do any of them any favors. 

It’s interesting that it’s going to end a few weeks before the film comes out. Maybe they’ll give Grant a cameo in the film. 

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

FZGFCWjXEAAmEzT?format=jpg&name=900x900

:bibliahh:

OT:  it was obvious and i hope they wrap up Legends :jonny6:

i thought Grant renewed for 16 episodes though?

Edited by Insanity

8 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

It’s interesting that it’s going to end a few weeks before the film comes out. Maybe they’ll give Grant a cameo in the film. 

Insiders said he is in as a cameo.

What's a MESS is that the movie was announced right when the show started airing, and won't be out until after 9 entire seasons are over :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

It's time. I've been a fan since season 1 but it's run its course (no pun intended) love Grant so much :wanda:

15 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Insiders said he is in as a cameo.

What's a MESS is that the movie was announced right when the show started airing, and won't be out until after 9 entire seasons are over :deadbanana2:

Right, but WB should be grateful for the show since it’s success has helped keep the Flash character relevant.

Why are there only 13 episodes :deadbanana4: they really canceling all the good shows on the CW rip

They should've replaced Ezra with him for the movie anyways :coffee2:

i thought this was already announced.

so All American will become their oldest show in a year or so. 

6 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Why are there only 13 episodes :deadbanana4: they really canceling all the good shows on the CW rip

They should've replaced Ezra with him for the movie anyways :coffee2:

Grant capped his involvement to only 15 episodes, Candice Patton and Danielle Panabaker probably agreed to less. The show was due to end in S8 but they agreed to continue after almost doubling the salary for S9 :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Grant capped his involvement to only 15 episodes, Candice Patton and Danielle Panabaker probably agreed to less. The show was due to end in S8 but they agreed to continue after almost doubling the salary for S9 :deadbanana4:

get money :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.