WaPo: Manchin caved on climate deal due to accusations of corruption from the left

Communion

3 hours ago, bowdown said:

Sweetie King Fetterman is going to wipe the floor with Dr. FRAUD in PA. Flipping another seat is more of a pipe dream, but if the momentum keeps moving in the direction it is, Barnes/Ryan/Beasley could be competitive (in that order). 

Fetterman and Barnes :clap3:

The closet Republican can choke tho :rip:

lQIbcH9.jpg

1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Fetterman and Barnes :clap3:

The closet Republican can choke tho :rip:

lQIbcH9.jpg

Wait is there tea on Ryan :skull:? I don't get what this screencap has to do with him :skull:

13 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

I don't believe for one second that November is going to go well for the Democrats. The polls don't even begin to hint how badly it's going to go.

Democrats have a legitimately good shot of holding the senate and that is simply because the Republican candidates in must win states (outside of Laxalt in Nevada) are TRAGIC:rip: in New Hampshire, the moment Snunu declined to run (he would have been a guaranteed W against Hassan) all but enshrined that it’d be an uphill battle for the GOP to win the senate this fall. 

4 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Democrats have a legitimately good shot of holding the senate and that is simply because the Republican candidates in must win states (outside of Laxalt in Nevada) are TRAGIC:rip: in New Hampshire, the moment Snunu declined to run (he would have been a guaranteed W against Hassan) all but enshrined that it’d be an uphill battle for the GOP to win the senate this fall. 

Your later points are valid, but I am extremely dubious of election polls after the last few years. I learned my lesson. The general sentiment towards Democrats all over the country is very, very negative.

4 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Your later points are valid, but I am extremely dubious of election polls after the last few years. I learned my lesson. The general sentiment towards Democrats all over the country is very, very negative.

You are correct, but senate races in general often come down to said candidate instead of the party as a whole (unlike house races which are extremely local). And Fox News, despite being well….Fox News, has been incredibly reliable polling and data wise(they nailed the VA gov race back in November to a T). Hell, they even called AZ for Biden before ANY publication (including the associated press) did, and they did so 2 days before anybody else, using the same data. 

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

You are correct, but senate races in general often come down to said candidate instead of the party as a whole (unlike house races which are extremely local). And Fox News, despite being well….Fox News, has been incredibly reliable polling and data wise(they nailed the VA gov race back in November to a T). Hell, they even called AZ for Biden before ANY publication (including the associated press) did, and they did so 2 days before anybody else, using the same data. 

Hmm. That's good to know about Fox News polls. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.