BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

6 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

I truly doubt that the high price matters THAT much... the ppl buying albums are mostly hardcore fans anyways who will buy anything.. 
I'd say high price would matter for a gp artist like Adele etc
kpop fans buy multiple versions of albums for lots of money anyways, i dont think the price is a good excuse here
Atleast not a good enough excuse for selling less than TWICE and THE ALBUM :rip:

you can get 3 versions of born pink for around $60 with shipping on ktown. of course people will pay that and not $150 

main-qimg-00ab02afa8e18a659d2a9dd7217d1b

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

33 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

our good sis Mel has been very quiet lately

did she see this coming :redface:

I feared this would happen

and YG is 100% at fault, they should be ashamed of themselves charging fans $50 for a damn 8 song album. The album should’ve been no more than $25 

I hope Blinks get the **** up and MOVE!

BP selling less than TWICE & SKZ is just unacceptable

This is so hilarious. I hope YG is happy now. People really said **** the $50 albums we'll get tour tickets and order from ktown instead.:lmao:

57 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

wew that's kinda disastrous lol

maybe they should try and promote the album more :-*

multiple versions of a very expensive album with barely any promo isn't enough

Also…

I think US Blinks need to start prioritizing US stores ONLY. Buying from Ktown4u and all those other international sites do nothing for us

can you imagine how much they would’ve sold if US fans only ordered on the US stores and official shops? All that money going to Ktown4u will only help Korean charts. We need to start prioritizing our own countries first!

I didn’t order from Ktown4u or any international shops this time. It honestly makes no sense for US Blinks to do that

They will get their first #1 album in 2025 with their next 8 track EP, im sure 

Nah but for real the numbers will probably go up and some US Blinks will hopefully buy and we'll end around 100k and get the #1 :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Also…

I think US Blinks need to start prioritizing US stores ONLY. Buying from Ktown4u and all those other international sites do nothing for us

can you imagine how much they would’ve sold if US fans only ordered on the US stores and official shops? All that money going to Ktown4u will only help Korean charts. We need to start prioritizing our own countries first!

I didn’t order from Ktown4u or any international shops this time. It honestly makes no sense for US Blinks to do that

Its just way cheaper to buy it from ktown than locally. I dont blame them especially since the tour tickets is very expensive....priorities

Like, I’m soooo aggy right now…

there has to be some mistake here honestly

I refuse to believe TWICE & SKZ will outsell…like, where is everyone?! If y’all ain’t gonna buy the $50 album, at least purchase digitally…the album is literally $7 on iTunes and Amazon

Just now, SpankGangsta said:

Its just way cheaper to buy it from ktown than locally. I dont blame them especially since the tour tickets is very expensive....priorities

I guess, but at the same time, you get results likes this…now the fanbase is SCRAMBLING

Some fans are saying this prediction isn’t counting the shipped albums from Weverse, etc…and people are now getting emails after the projections came out saying their album shipped and it will add up to the final numbers

i don’t know how true that is, but if so I’m sure it’ll help

Like, BP is outselling, outstreaming TWICE & SKZ on every meteoric in the US, but you mean to tell me their album will sell less

how can that be?!

im finna have a full on MELTDOWN

9 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Those are just predictions sales can go up

:-*

They better cause this is embarrassing

not only are they not gonna get the #1 but they’re on track to sell LESS than The Album. That’s what’s really gagging me….

how do we go from 100k to 85k?!

its not the fans leaving because they’re growing with every release, so what’s happening?!

The girlies didn’t release this FLAWLESS ass album only for them to be blocked by a man in his 12th damn week

this album deserves better!

it deserves the sales “The Album” got and MORE!

“BORN PINK” > “THE ALBUM”

and that’s a fact.

4 minutes ago, whirly said:

Okay but moving on from the meltdown I'm excited for the Jimothy Kimbells performance

They better pop their ******* EXTRA HARD tonight and get some extra sales

6 minutes ago, whirly said:

Okay but moving on from the meltdown I'm excited for the Jimothy Kimbells performance

How many hours till the performance?