Pres. Biden once again positive with COVID, experiencing paxlovid rebound

Communion

President Biden has once again tested positive for COVID.

This comes following criticism that his administration's plan for handling the ongoing pandemic relies too heavily on just vaccines and other treatments as paxlovid to reduce the harm of infection, submitting to the strategy that all Americans "will eventually get COVID-19, even multiple times". 

As soon as it was announced he would be on a regimen of Paxlovid, I knew he would be seeing a rebound case. :dies: 

Everyone's so into unmasking. I keep my kn95's on and still social distance from unmasked people. I haven't been sick since 2019.

Edited by Afterglow

I told ya. His time is almost up. Kamala sis. You ready? She’s coming. You libs will live bc “women.”  

9 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Everyone's so into unmasking. I keep my kn95's on and still social distance from unmasked people. I haven't been sick since 2019.

Is it really worth it? I was sick with mild symptoms for a few days and I'm here and fine lol, no mask needed.

Edited by Kamil24

8 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Good for you

anyways

Everyone will get it. It’s just inevitable at this point. Luckily we have the vaccine that make the symptoms not as bad. 

35 minutes ago, manwhore said:

I told ya. His time is almost up. Kamala sis. You ready? She’s coming. You libs will live bc “women.”  

He has no symptoms. So he will be perfectly fine 

What's the proposed alternative solution? The goal from the start was to "flatten the curve" and slow down infections because everyone was aware it will probably reach all of us at some point.

If he once again asked people to put on a mask America would probably burst into protests, cause there's nothing more offensive for you guys than to be asked to protect each other :toofunny3:

Maybe they need to bring lockdowns for everyone China style, will solve gas prices too

4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Maybe they need to bring lockdowns for everyone China style, will solve gas prices too

Unironically true and correct. 

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Thats good 

Personally I haven't masked since March and been maskless around those who had covid several times and never caught. Im starting to think I'm immune lol

59 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

What's the proposed alternative solution? The goal from the start was to "flatten the curve" and slow down infections because everyone was aware it will probably reach all of us at some point.

If he once again asked people to put on a mask America would probably burst into protests, cause there's nothing more offensive for you guys than to be asked to protect each other :toofunny3:

A lockdown or more mask mandates would not be poplar at all. 

we can’t continue doing that forever. It’s just gonna be a virus people get. There no avoiding it. 

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

It’s just gonna be a virus people get. There no avoiding it. 

What part of "the vaccines are losing their efficacy and thus reducing protection from hospitalization" is not clicking?

If Biden's strategy is to heavily rely on vaccination and treatment, then there needs to be never-before-seen levels of funding to continually evolve and better the vaccines at our disposal for treatment of continually more evasive strains.

we should lockdown

15 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Everyone will get it. It’s just inevitable at this point. Luckily we have the vaccine that make the symptoms not as bad. 

Everyone has basically had it, in different European countries at least 95%++ have antibodies (I think 98% in the UK). Covid measures are a total sham at this point. 

21 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Is it really worth it? I was sick with mild symptoms for a few days and I'm here and fine lol, no mask needed.

Long COVID is real (please read up about it if you haven't), so I would say it's definitely worth it. 

20 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Long COVID is real (please read up about it if you haven't), so I would say it's definitely worth it. 

The low likleyhood of that is not worth it for me to wear a mask. Of the hundreds of people I know that had Covid, no one has long Covid :michael: I've had Covid likely 3 times now and I'm still perfectly fine - the 2nd and 3rd time were so mild that I questioned whether I was even sick or imagining it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.