• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Last of Us

• supertiffany

• Frozen99

• Nini

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute video, super meh song

and some of the Blinks wanted to get rid of Teddy :ahh: this is what yall ******* get

27 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Cute video, super meh song

and some of the Blinks wanted to get rid of Teddy :ahh: this is what yall ******* get

eh?

image0.jpg

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

eh?

image0.jpg

****, lets get rid of him :bibliahh:

Myce are so desperate to get their word in for a cheap little gotcha.....  the awkward moment when pixelpink existed before the corny ae's .

The full version is less tragic because Lisa and Rosie's parts are actually cute, and I think it would have been better if the lalalalla was just the chorus rather than the outro. The MV is way better than expected too since it's just a moba game ad and I really thought we were gonna have another Ice Cream Zepeto moment God forbid. Overall now that it's done , for an event with a leaked song that THANKFULLY isn't even released on the charts, the most chill people are blinks while everyone else seems utterly desperate to frame this as the big comeback after 2 years so they can drag and it's not working. 

Stay parched for August/September 

:dies:

What is this? PUBG? Why the promo with Blackpink? I don't get the connection.

Last time I checked it, it was a Battle Royale.

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

****, lets get rid of him :bibliahh:

Thought you did something there this is you

mr-rogers-clown-mask.gif

1 hour ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

What is this? PUBG? Why the promo with Blackpink? I don't get the connection.

Last time I checked it, it was a Battle Royale.

It's a partnership to promote their game. They hosted Blackpink's "THE VIRTUAL" concert for 4 days with these avatars.

2 hours ago, Moon said:

Myce are so desperate to get their word in for a cheap little gotcha.....  the awkward moment when pixelpink existed before the corny ae's .

The full version is less tragic because Lisa and Rosie's parts are actually cute, and I think it would have been better if the lalalalla was just the chorus rather than the outro. The MV is way better than expected too since it's just a moba game ad and I really thought we were gonna have another Ice Cream Zepeto moment God forbid. Overall now that it's done , for an event with a leaked song that THANKFULLY isn't even released on the charts, the most chill people are blinks while everyone else seems utterly desperate to frame this as the big comeback after 2 years so they can drag and it's not working. 

end them

I’m so glad that we finally have an official release for this song as I’ve always loved it. The video was also super cute! Does anybody know if this is being put on streaming as I can’t find it on Apple Music? 

5 hours ago, Moon said:

Reminder to never mess with Lili stans. They'll end you.  :clap3:

2 hours ago, Rourke said:

Does anybody know if this is being put on streaming as I can’t find it on Apple Music? 

It's not on Spotify/AM nor any Korean streaming service. Only on YT, as far as i know. 

OT: Ready for Love is already the most liked Music Video by a K-Pop Female Act in the first 24hrs in 2022 and soon it'll be the most viewed too. 

Jisoos christ and Rosie Knowles sound beautiful on this <3 i still have a soft spot for this kinda crappy song lol.

that extra jennie bit on the chorus was not needed though. and sick of Lisa doing english raps icl...

15 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

even for a mobile game ad it's terrible, i can't believe we were begging them to release this two years ago .. now we're begging for them to unrelease it :rip:

We’re begging? :redface:

Who are you? do not talk for me , ok?  :biblio:

— 

love that song :gaycat:

Edited by znake

25 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Worst song of the year

lol girls take that cake, unlistenable random words in a song that has no meaning at all. 

Love the song!

10 hours ago, znake said:

We’re begging? :redface:

Who are you? do not talk for me , ok?  :biblio:

— 

love that song :gaycat:

you are

Cher GIF - Find on GIFER

ot: can't wait for the proper comeback single

19 hours ago, Taylena said:

It's not on Spotify/AM nor any Korean streaming service. Only on YT, as far as i know. 

Hopefully it does come to streaming as it’s such a banger. I can’t believe it already has 18 million views on YouTube. Their power is insane! ? 

58 minutes ago, Rourke said:

Hopefully it does come to streaming as it’s such a banger. I can’t believe it already has 18 million views on YouTube. Their power is insane! ? 

Agree. I don't get why YG is blocking a streaming release. It would go off. I hate this company so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.