Do you mew?

Taylor Sniffs

Mewing is a technique that some people claim can improve the aesthetic of the jawline. Mewing involves placing the tongue against the roof of the mouth while closing the lips and setting the teeth together.

The supposed benefits of mewing include a well-defined jawline and improved alignment of the chin and nose.

• Anecdotal reports have also suggested that mewing can help resolve:
  • sleep apnea
  • breathing and swallowing problems
  • speech disorders
  • temporomandibular joint dysfunction
  • sinusitis

According to internet sites that support the technique, mewing is simply the placement of the tongue against the roof of the mouth. The whole tongue should be resting on the roof of the mouth, sitting between the molars.

The advice is to keep the tongue in this position whenever the mouth is closed until it becomes a normal resting position.

61b2603749e14f38748f7861_nUv0AFFP5DvGdr9

61ae0791b9785b2eb048f3e4_mewing%20before

No but I’ve tried to start several times. I’ve read extensively on it and it does seem legit 

no I don't buy it

Not intentionally but I can't imagine resting my tongue in a different position :deadbanana2:

Yes. My hookup made me crawl naked on the floor and mew for him ? It didn't turn me on but he got so excited and the sex was amazing so it was worth it

no, i already have a defined jawline and no double chin

Does it help with fat chins? I got speech problems and swallowing problems so it's definitely something I should look into :deadbanana4:

My tongue is in this position (not on purpose, just automatically) for probably as long as I can remember. I thought it was its normal position :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Yes. My hookup made me crawl naked on the floor and mew for him ?

i- 

yeah but not intentionally, I've just always done it naturally. People tell me my jawline and cheekbones are kind of scary, especially when I lose a bit of weight my face is very angular :toofunny2:

If your facial structure has already finished growing, then mewing will not change your appearance. :shutup:

Thought this was going to be about the Pokémon 

cobQipE.gif

Is this actually legit? It looks more like he got a surgery...

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

i- 

It was so awkward lol

This does work. I get a lot of compliments on my jawline

not real :sorry: if losing weight or going through puberty doesn't change your face no amount of mewing will.

JohnWayneHolland

I try to but sometimes I forget and i just stop doing it

cobQipE.gif

13 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Yes. My hookup made me crawl naked on the floor and mew for him ? It didn't turn me on but he got so excited and the sex was amazing so it was worth it

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.