WHO: Gays must limit sexual partners

Revolution

1 hour ago, Danny789 said:

This is dangerous, they should be saying this to everyone, while still sharing the percentages to show who is most at risk. This leaves open a narrative to label MP as gay disease and the theocrat republicans will have a field day. Wording matters

54 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Exactly, rather than wording this as "Gay and bi men should stop having so many sexual partners", they should say how all sexual partners should be kept to a minimum to help protect the spread and highlight the higher percentage of infections in LGBTQ+ Men. Even if that seems pragmatic. It gives ammunition for homophobes.

These. His phrasing is appalling. The fact that an international health official is using this verbiage in 2022 is a clear indicator of how little progress has been made.

Unfortunately, I'm not shocked. Things will only get worse for our community in the coming years.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Donquizote

• @michael

• fauxtography

Top Posters In This Topic

No loads refused cumdumps in RUINS

This should just prompt people to up their standards, practice safe sex and/or find way to pleasure themselves in a way no one else can. The gays in particular that are spreading this like wildfire are the types who go to bath houses while on drugs and **** anything in mass (ugly motha fffas at that), no standards whatsoever, sometimes in the pitch black dark/blindfolded and all. Idc if it sounds like I’m **** shaming, but disgusting is what disgusting does. There’s often feces and blood involved in such scenarios too. It’s embarrassing that the gay and bi demographic has to be put on the spot like this, but they more than anybody need it beat into them in such a way. It’s really not that hard to raise your standards up from a pile of ****. 

Edited by BGKC

This is like asking the Sahara to stop having sand. 

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

I mean, it is truly embarrassing to have a global health infrastructure have to ask gay men not to be promiscuous.

This is is like calling The Flu or Pink Eye STDs :rip:  This is such a mess. Stigmatizing monkeypox as a gay disease is going to reinforce this narrative as people who aren't gay men won't feel the need to get tested because they aren't gay men.

The fact that people believe gay men are uniquely promiscuous is embarrassing. Like who do people think is populating this planet with bastard children like you and me??

Edited by Vertigo Stick

It can't be that hard to go without sex for a few weeks...I've done it for 3 or more years

32 minutes ago, @michael said:

No loads refused cumdumps in RUINS

:rip: 

It's a HUGE win for virgin gays in this site :clap3:

Which ATRLuser is this?

Alberto Pérez

@KavosV1224

@WHO How DARE to have a WORLD LEADER in your INSTITUTION (who's HOMOPHOFICIC). And who made those STATEMENTS for the "VIRUELA DEL MONO//MONKEY POX", about GAY MEN. I hope that you can #REMOVE that #INDIAN HOMOPHOBIC, ***** (read this MESSAGE with INDIAN ACCENT

3 hours ago, Danny789 said:

This is dangerous, they should be saying this to everyone, while still sharing the percentages to show who is most at risk. This leaves open a narrative to label MP as gay disease and the theocrat republicans will have a field day. Wording matters

2 hours ago, Jack! said:

Exactly, rather than wording this as "Gay and bi men should stop having so many sexual partners", they should say how all sexual partners should be kept to a minimum to help protect the spread and highlight the higher percentage of infections in LGBTQ+ Men. Even if that seems pragmatic. It gives ammunition for homophobes.

Agreed. Also there is also a group of people who Will never identify as 'gay' or bi for that matter that will feel this is not about them. 

I think they’re specifically pointing out gays as a last resort cause I mean...clearly weren’t not listening.

Even after he says this were still not gonna listen. I mean who’s to blame now? ?

Nothing is worse than a person purposely spreading a disease which they think they have

Yes but they should be pressuring governments to ramp up vaccine production as that is also a crucial tool in fighting this thing

I think this is a really smart move by the WHO. I know a lot of people in the gay community will be resistant to this idea, but I think it's important to think about the bigger picture. If we can help slow the spread of this virus, it's worth it. 

louder for the gays getting rawdogged in the back :clap3:

3 hours ago, infrared said:

Oh please they didn’t even be conscious with HIV :rip:

I suggest you do some reading on the early days of the AIDS crisis because this is not it. 

AS IF they would ever be able to follow this. looking as clownish as the anti maskers were a few years ago 

How about we just get more ******* vaccines :biblio: like can someone explain to me how we have unlimited covid vaccines but there's literally no urgency to vaccinate the population for this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.