Zelensky and wife pose for VOGUE

Buddy

People in Ukraine are DYING and suffering, and they are posing for Vogue? Disgusting.

This is why you don't overhype politicians. He clearly is loving the fame.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZIVERT

• Protocol

• Illuminati

• Bosque

Also, it’s clear none of you guys know any actual Ukrainians. Everyone is loving this photoshoot and happy to see a major magazine like Vogue talk about Ukraine. But continue to speak for us, ATRL :skull: 

A thought of any president doing a vogue photoshoot while in a war is both embarrassing, funny and just a mindfuck.

I'm trying to imagine Tudman or Milosevic doing the same photoshoot in the 90s and makes me laugh af. Im going to hell for this :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Also, it’s clear none of you guys know any actual Ukrainians. Everyone is loving this photoshoot and happy to see a major magazine like Vogue talk about Ukraine. But continue to speak for us, ATRL :skull: 

I have friends from Ukraine that escaped, and they are disgusted by this.

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Trust me, most of these people never cared for Ukraine in the first place, pay them no mind. The amount of pro-Russia, anti-NATO/US/EU propaganda in this forum is nuts. I'm glad when can hear the take from an actuak Ukrainian on this matter (I hope you and your loved ones are safe btw :heart2:)

11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Zelensky has nothing to benefit from selling his country to Russia and being assassinated but I guess your comment about inflation should have been a sign on how little you read about this :dies: People think covid ended in 2020 and that everything that happens now is because of Biden.

My prediction (so don't come at me for "conspiracy theories" or "misinformation"): years from now, or maybe sooner, we'll find out that Zelensky was bought by Putin and working with him this entire time.

Y'all are making such a big deal over this. Personally, I think Putin carrying out a literal invasion and genocide is much more troublesome than Zelensky doing a photoshoot with his wife to raise awareness. :michael:

3 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Trust me, most of these people never cared for Ukraine in the first place, pay them no mind. The amount of pro-Russia, anti-NATO/US/EU propaganda in this forum is nuts. I'm glad when can hear the take from an actuak Ukrainian on this matter (I hope you and your loved ones are safe btw :heart2:)

I promise you everyone who sees this as a disgusting personal PR photoshoot is completely sane and not pro-Russia/anti-NATO/US/EU.

I feel for Ukranian people, but I don't see how a Vogue photoshoot does them any good and if you do... please enlighten me.

7 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I have friends from Ukraine that escaped, and they are disgusted by this.

How convenient for you :toofunny3: still doesn’t change the fact that the majority of Ukrainians support Zelenskiy, and want the West to pay closer attention to the war.

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I promise you everyone who sees this as a disgusting personal PR photoshoot is completely sane and not pro-Russia/anti-NATO/US/EU.

I feel for Ukranian people, but I don't see how a Vogue photoshoot does them any good and if you do... please enlighten me.

I already have, and so has an actual Ukranian, so you can read back

Also it’s so predictable that it’s the twitter tankies that have started this discourse. Newsflash, they’re pro-Russia and want you to stop feeling sympathy for Ukraine :skull: 

Vogue being a fashion magazine is what's bad about the optics here. I think photojournalism is important and wouldn't really see a problem if these pics were for NYT Magazine, for example. But this is like a posed pop culture photoshoot that is putting him in this space of being a celebrity figure when his people are being bombed, it's weird.

Edited by Beyonnaise

25 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

A thought of any president doing a vogue photoshoot while in a war is both embarrassing, funny and just a mindfuck.

I'm trying to imagine Tudman or Milosevic doing the same photoshoot in the 90s and makes me laugh af. Im going to hell for this :bibliahh:

I tried imagining Bush doing it during the Iraq War. I've never cringed so hard. :toofunny2:

And can some of y'all stop the "Russian propaganda" arguments? Nobody here who's criticizing this photoshoot is anti-Ukraine or pro-Russia. We just think it's a tacky photoshoot; it doesn't mean we don't sympathize with Ukraine.

Edited by Sugar-Rush

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

This scammer who keeps blackmailing Biden for more hundreds of billions needs to hang it up already and admit defeat. Ukrainians (and Europeans) are suffering for this guy to lead a celebrity life. Disgusting. 

So you're mad at Zelenskyy for... standing up for his country and not surrendering to Russia? What type of victim-blaming mentality is this? :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I already have, and so has an actual Ukranian, so you can read back

And almost nothing you said makes sense. Imagine thinking a Vogue photoshoot is gonna make people sympathize with Ukraine... :rip: 

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

FYoi2BnWIAAmx8n?format=jpg&name=medium

This looks like something you'd see on an SNL parody :hoetenks:

Wait I didn't see this one :deadbanana4: Literally serving the American Life video

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Absolutely tasteless and disgusting and you know what’s more disgusting is the sudden support from the entire world for a white country, when this same world has been pretending not to see what’s happening in certain places in the world where they’ve been living like this not for a couple of months, but for over half a century. I mean I’m glad they’re getting support, but the picking and choosing is appalling to say the least...

This

5 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

My prediction (so don't come at me for "conspiracy theories" or "misinformation"): years from now, or maybe sooner, we'll find out that Zelensky was bought by Putin and working with him this entire time.

Russia literally has a past Ukraine puppet president who is currently sheltering in Russia because he was overthrown for corruption and selling the country to Russia. They don't need Zelensky and him embarrassing Russia doesn't fit their agenda either.

People here seem to pray to be proven right about Ukraines corruption but they miss the immense efforts that the current government is issuing to change that. They will gain more from meeting EU standards than they would from pocketing the money.

4 minutes ago, Jotham said:

So you're mad at Zelenskyy for... standing up for his country and not surrendering to Russia? What type of victim-blaming mentality is this? :toofunny2:

It's a ridiculous comment because Zelensky "begging" has nothing to do with why America is sending billions to Ukraine. This is Cold War 2.0. Ukraine is like Korea. It's all about the people in power in Washington who still think it's 1995 and America can play world police.

It's genuinely sad how quickly ATRL jumped ship from supporting Ukraine when it was no longer on the front page of news.

Tasteless, but understandable. 

I wish they weren't posing, tho. ?

22 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Y'all are making such a big deal over this. Personally, I think Putin carrying out a literal invasion and genocide is much more troublesome than Zelensky doing a photoshoot with his wife to raise awareness. :michael:

b b but a couple of pictures!1 Literally ignoring the fact that Ukraine giving up would result to a mass genocide of 40 million people subjected to Russia's so called "filtration camps"

:lmao:

Vogue is a FASHION magazine, which is why people are grossed out by this. You know. With Dua Lipa and the Kardashians on the front cover. People aren't really checking Vogue for war coverage, luvs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.