25% of Republicans Oppose Interracial Marriage

Horizon Flame

Interracial relationship is an attack of traditional values in Alabama

the way both democrats and republicans are INSANE at this point :rip:

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Interracial relationship is an attack of traditional values in Alabama

Yup, "Keep it in the family" as they say.

Typical centrist lib response: "Well the federal government shouldn't mandate it! Leave it up to the states. I'm very intelligent"

Things are going to get very bad, and feckless Democrats are enabling this bigoted theocratic takeover.

7 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Typical centrist lib response: "Well the federal government shouldn't mandate it! Leave it up to the states. I'm very intelligent"

Things are going to get very bad, and feckless Democrats are enabling this bigoted theocratic takeover.

You have to be watching progressive queen Ana Kasparian cause you're using the exact words she is when dragging democrats :jonnycat:

Should definitely be left to the states, interracial marriage is not deeply rooted in the nations history and hence is not covered by the constitution.

6 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Should definitely be left to the states, interracial marriage is not deeply rooted in the nations history and hence is not covered by the constitution.

I hope this is sarcasm…

• ATRL Moderator

I'm surprised it's only 25%. Reminder that 20% of Trump's supporters in 2016 believed the Emancipation Proclamation (i.e., the thing that abolished slavery) was wrong. 

I didn't know interracial marriage was such a huge topic in the US until I watched Love Is Blind earlier this year :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

Jesus fcuking Christ :deadbanana4:

In other news: 25% of Republicans have the hots for a cousin but are scared to tell them.

2 hours ago, A Bomb said:

That is in no way a liberal point of view :rip:

2 hours ago, A Bomb said:

Please show us a centrist or "establishment" Dem that says this :dies: literally all Dems in the House voted for ROMA and I think it would have the same support in the Senate. This statistic is insane for 2022. Anyone with common sense will say this.

Willing to bet that 25% are fornication partners with family members. Should anyone really trust their judgement? :gaycat:

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

Are you ok? 

Lmao. I truly wonder how Clarence Thomas would rule and what he would write if this issue came to the Supreme Court. Would he side with the Democrats for once or would he still rule against interracial marriages?

Not to mention, the white Republican men I know who love to go after Asian or Latina women. Mitch McConnell himself has an Asian wife!

Like lol

39 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

That is in no way a liberal point of view :rip:

It will be when the court rules that way in a few years. "We have to respect the institutions. Elections have consequences. Etc." 

18 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It will be when the court rules that way in a few years. "We have to respect the institutions. Elections have consequences. Etc." 

Right... Because that's how they reacted to Roe? Get real :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana2: Just split the stupid country in half, let the people decide if they wanna live in Talibama or "WeHo"es

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I didn't know interracial marriage was such a huge topic in the US until I watched Love Is Blind earlier this year :deadbanana4:

It's not just the US. Most ethnicities have the older generations being against interracial marriage. My family (black) always frown upon not dating other black people. Most of my Asian friends in college expressed their parents would have a heart attack if they married a non-asian (although even then preferably the same nationality e.g. Japanese parents want their child to marry another Japanese person).

It's bad, but this isn't some US white people phenomenon. It's backwards logic that's seen everywhere. 

Edited by Gaia

6 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Right... Because that's how they reacted to Roe? Get real :deadbanana4:

That has been Biden’s reaction to Roe getting overturned, yes. He can’t take any action, he needs more democrats (which he’s not going to get), and personally opposes each of the options that have been offered to him that he could take via executive order.

Also, “presidents aren’t kings” which is your favorite go-to whenever people point out the reality that “more democrats” simply isn’t a viable demand when he is guaranteed to lose at least 30 seats in the House due to midterms being a constant pendulum pull away from the president’s party, even in times where they aren’t bogged down with unprecedented unpopularity like they are right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.