• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• FAN

• jdanton2

• Cheap Thrills 9.0

Is the video like Love Island/Les Princes et Les Princesses de l'Amour vibe? Every video released this far has been soooo good. Fils de Joie was just nominated for a VMA too...performance inbound?

18 hours ago, FAN said:

Oh wow :eek: he’s a massive artist in europe

No he isnt. he's a one hit wonder from 10 years ago. in france probably tho 

This has to be the most random collaboration of all time omg :bibliahh: I would have never ever seen it coming. So so so random but now I am perched and curious to hear it.

The visual looks like a mix of "Les Marseillais" and "La Star Academy" (french reality TV shows) :bibliahh:

23 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

No he isnt. he's a one hit wonder from 10 years ago. in france probably tho 

Tell us you don't know Stromae without telling you don't know Stromae :bibliahh:

He's everything but a "one hit wonder from 10 years ago".

6 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Tell us you don't know Stromae without telling you don't know Stromae :bibliahh:

He's everything but a "one hit wonder from 10 years ago".

says the one who thinks elton john is a local artist :deadbanana2:

only alors on danse is a hit in europe, wikipedia tells me he's only relevant in france and belgium :devil:

Edited by Sharapov

13 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

only alors on danse is a hit in europe, wikipedia tells me he's only relevant in france and belgium :devil:

Feel free to quote a post of mine where I wrote "Elton John is a local artist" you troll :dies: Just because I quoted one of your posts earlier this week where you pretended that one song was a classic everywhere does not mean I think the man is local, which is absolutely untrue. Reading skills are fundamental baby. Fundamental.

Why do you expect Stromae to be huge in Europe though ? He is from Belgium and sings in french. His two main markets are France and Belgium, where he has a great amount of hits. His singles are not supposed to do great in Europe or in America as they are only released as singles in France and Belgium.

IMG_1007.jpg.fedb5669a8effe2cf4c376ec910

She's keeping us fed!

We have now found the worst song in both of their discographies. This was horrible :deadbanana4:

the auto-tune....the music video...the song...a mess

21 hours ago, istersay said:

:heart:

This might be the worst thing I have heard in a while. Wth 

8 hours ago, Sharapov said:

I don't know about other countries, but he at least holds some star power in The Netherlands.

Official top 40 stats:

- Alors on danse (2010): peaked #1, 636 chart points

- Papaoutai (2013): peaked #2, 683 chart points

- Formidable (2013): peaked #4, 618 chart points

- L'enfer (2022): peaked #4, 394 chart points

Even with his latest single being a smaller hit than his previous ones, the claims 'just one hit' and 'just two countries' are evidently wrong

Would also argue people know who he is and he's not some faceless guy that sang Alors on danse, but I obviously don't have numbers to back that up, lol. All I can tell you is all his three shows in the Ziggo Dome next year are sold out, which is 15.000 people per show. That's more than Dua Lipa did earlier this year (cause she 'only' did two shows there) and even more than Gaga did yesterday (40.000 people in a stadium).

Anayway, I really don't like this song and don't see it doing anything :skull:

Edited by pavi

Stromae has fallen off big time :rip: That 8 year gap between albums really drained his creativity. 

I'm really liking this, surprised at the negative response in here. Camila's verse (before the autotune part :toofunny2:) sounds great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.