• istersay

• FAN

• jdanton2

• Cheap Thrills 9.0

Random af. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, FAN said:

Oh wow :eek: he’s a massive artist in europe

Is he?

I understand that he is desperate for a hit, but I don't know if Camila is someone who is capable of giving it to him :rip:

3 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Is he?

5 #1s (8 Top 10s) in France over the span of 13 years. 

Stromae is a great & respected artist, why is he doing a song with her? :biblio:

Edited by Peep Show

This could be interesting and be a hit they both really need :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

I understand that he is desperate for a hit, but I don't know if Camila is someone who is capable of giving it to him :rip:

Is he desperate? His 2022 album went #1 in several European countries and is platinum in France already

Bam Bam is still really popular in France so this is a great way to keep her name out there 

14 minutes ago, FAN said:

5 #1s (8 Top 10s) in France over the span of 13 years. 

:clap3:

11 minutes ago, FAN said:

Is he desperate? His 2022 album went #1 in several European countries and is platinum in France already

Yes, but none of the singles really took off. His first album had massive Alors on danse, his second massive Papaoutai, and Santé has done rather poorly.

28 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Is he?

I wouldn't say he's huge, he has some widely known smashes but I don't know if the average person knows him outside France/Belgium

10 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Yes, but none of the singles really took off. His first album had massive Alors on danse, his second massive Papaoutai, and Santé has done rather poorly.

I see L’enfer hit #1 this year and the Sante peaked at #3. So two top 3 hits and a #1 album seems okay to me :deadbanana: but I don’t live in France so what do I know 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

I see L’enfer hit #1 this year and the Sante peaked at #3. So two top 3 hits and a #1 album seems okay to me :deadbanana: but I don’t live in France so what do I know 

I was referring more to international success, in France he is still big

23 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I wouldn't say he's huge, he has some widely known smashes but I don't know if the average person knows him outside France/Belgium

In Italy is actually pretty known as well

2 minutes ago, Piece of Mind said:

In Italy is actually pretty known as well

I don't know, some songs are huge/big (Alors On Dance, Papaoutai, Tous les Mêmes, Formidable) but I don't thing he himself is huge 

The song sucks, well I don't like the album at all. But I can actually see Camila fitting into this song.

Good for her, she keeps getting booked.

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

I don't know, some songs are huge/big (Alors On Dance, Papaoutai, Tous les Mêmes, Formidable) but I don't thing he himself is huge 

Ehm he's big in italy, the last album hasn't produced a hit but if you stop a random person on the street there are more chances of him knowing a stromae song than ariana's.

I don't think the song will be big but kinda shocked camila got a collab with one of the most talented musicians alive.

35 minutes ago, loliza said:

Ehm he's big in italy, the last album hasn't produced a hit but if you stop a random person on the street there are more chances of him knowing a stromae song than ariana's.

I don't think the song will be big but kinda shocked camila got a collab with one of the most talented musicians alive.

and they wouldn't know who's singing :deadbanana4:

Edited by ariananext

The visual is so funny, reality TV show/summer hit compilation-kind of funny, I hope the music video reflects this!

Edited by Blackthorn
What if it was a parody of this kind of stuff? I'm so intrigued.

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Bam Bam is still really popular in France so this is a great way to keep her name out there 

Yes!

excited for this minionsyell.gif

Countdown

This is such an unexpected collab, lol. And I'm not sure how much it will help either of them. But, hoping he can get a hit and get things back on track.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.