Screaming in Pain | Open Anus Wounds : EX Public Health Director Gets Monkey Pox

AlanRickman1946

Jonathan Cohen was the director of the Open Society Public Health Program. Open Society is founded by George Soros (a billionaire).

------------
-I got monkeypox and it’s been a total nightmare.

-I had sex with several guys over the weekend during NY Pride. Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a:

-high fever with chills and muscle aches,

-lymph nodes were so swollen they were protruding two inches out of my throat.

-Two days later: the rash started as anorectal lesions – painful sores on my anus and rectum. Initially it was a stinging, itchy feeling.

-After I went home, the rash started spreading,

-over 50 lesions developed literally everywhere causing intense pain, they started out looking like mosquito bites before developing into pimply blisters that would eventually pop, then finally scab before leaving a scar.

(On my skull, on my face, my arms, my legs, my feet, my hands, my torso, my back, and five just on my right elbow. None on *****)

-The next day I got my STI results: positive for gonorrhoea.

-Developed hives everywhere on my body from my neck down, as well as a headache, arthritis pain in my fingers and shoulders and a strange pain in my shin bone that got so painful that I couldn’t stand up.

-At night wake up going crazy with both pain and itching from the lesions and hives, just sitting up in bed and scratching myself.

-anorectal lesions turned into open wounds. It felt like I had three fissures right next to each other, and it was absolutely excruciating. I would literally scream out loud when I went to the bathroom. Even keeping the area clean, like washing myself, was extremely painful. It was a two hour process each time.

-Treament: You have to take three pills every 12 hours, with a high fat diet. I’m eating a lot of bacon and whipped cream, which is the second best thing about this treatment. The lesions started drying out very quickly and I’m now down to just three tiny little scabs left. Only in the last couple of days have I been able to go to the bathroom without pain

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/23/i-literally-screamed-out-loud-in-pain-my-two-weeks-of-monkeypox-hell

Edited by AlanRickman1946

Girl the biggest thing is that everyone had gonerreha in nyc 

Gross, as if monkeypox wasn't enough, he also caught gonorrhea too :rip: 

Screaming why is everyone i see about this gay or something? I guess we can't even blame the straights this time :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.