Experience with lipo?

Hurem

I've gained some weight during the first lockdown and I lost most of what I gained since then, but my belly fat will simply not go away :biblio: My arms and legs are skinny so the body proportions look way off.

I've tried dieting/working out, but I get bored with both after circa 6 months :rip: I take a 2-3 months break and then go back to it, but I feel like it's helping my mental health more than it's helping the annoying belly fat.

Due to everything mentioned, I've been thinking about getting a lipo and I'd love to hear if any of you have any advice. Is it worth it?

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

I got some weight during the pandemic too and it's impossible to get rid of the fat that accumulated in my lower back. Impossible.

sksksk i have this problem currently too. overall a skinny legend and v

toned, but my love handles and lower back fat will not shift for anything. 

trying to be more strict with my diet and do a bit more cardio in my workouts. :emofish: 

Why get a lipo when u could ask miss Doja for her workout/diet routine and the effect is the same?

bippy-bipdoof.gif

Might as well get a BBL sis. Why let your fat go to waste 

Eat lots of protein so u can have energy and work out 

if ur as lazy as u sound lipo will only temporarily fix ur issue 

Mess not you posting this while i just started learning push up today :skull:  

I have the exact same problem. Ever since i got covid 3 months back i started gaining more weight (prolly due to change in hormones or something like that) despite having similar daily calories intake as before, especially in the abdominal area where most of the new fat is stored. 

I gained like 10 kilos since February and still have skinny looking arms and a lean face. The only problem is the puffed up belly since i don’t mind larger thighs. 

i think you should really consider before opting for liposuction. In my country and the city im currently living in, its very common to have that but the majority of customers are usually women in mid 30s and older. 

If you’re still young maybe experimenting with your diets and trying different workout methods, track your progress and stick to a routine that works for you might be a better and healthier way than resorting to cosmetic procedures. Especially since the fat that gets removed from lipo will eventually come back if you don’t change your diet and habits. 

I dont recommend you not to get lipo but i do recommend you to take your time to make a wise choice. Because its ultimately up to you to do whatever you want with your own body.

Sending love and good luck with your self improvement journey :heart2:

Well then you doing something wrong. Do more cardio, plus plank with variety of abs exercises at least for a month and you should see the results. Ofc limit a bit fat food intake and drink a lot of water.

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Well then you doing something wrong. Do more cardio, plus plank with variety of abs exercises at least for a month and you should see the results. Ofc limit a bit fat food intake and drink a lot of water.

I feel like I've tried it all during the last two years. Dieting, personal gym coach, cardio, strength exercises... hell, I even lost 20 pounds at one point and could barely see any difference in my abdominal area. My face, however, looked as if I was a crackhead :rip: 

The lack of improvement is actually making me less motivated to work on it. Hence why I hope a lipo would give me a motivation boost to keep working on my body.

Ride your bike everyday for an hour/hour and a half. Works wonders for your abdomen and your glutes. And then diet of course 

During the years, I heard too many horror stories of people who put their life at risk or that had dramatic consequences, it seems an easy procedure but in fact it isn't, it has so many risks and side effects, honestly from what I saw it doesn't even do miracles, I don't think it's worth just for a bit of belly, not to mention it's easy to gain the weight back if you don't properly eat and working out, probably the best thing to do is trying to find a doctor who can give you a specific diet and a personal trainer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.