GOP rep votes against gay marriage protection, then attends son's gay wedding

Gui Blackout

This just proves how these people vote only for themselves, to be against the other parry. This isn't about helping the American people, its about winning. 

Just now, 305 said:

This just proves how these people vote only for themselves, to be against the other parry. This isn't about helping the American people, its about winning. 

This :clap3:

2 minutes ago, 305 said:

Well said :clap3:

Makes the son look bad. You really going to let him partake in this celebration. He just systematically voted against it. 

Republican hypocrisy isn’t a new concept. They have been shameless about it for decades. The faux intellectualism as if calling out their hypocrisy is a new political insight. :toofunny2:  

honestly, my father would do the same.  He loves me and all, but he would vote against my interests in a heartbeat.  So would my mother.  They are just set in their ways cuz of religion and that won't change in their lifetimes.

12 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Makes the son look bad. You really going to let him partake in this celebration. He just systematically voted against it. 

Republican hypocrisy isn’t a new concept. They have been shameless about it for decades. The faux intellectualism as if calling out their hypocrisy is a new political insight. :toofunny2:  

His son is probably a Republican. They don't care about other gays either. 

33 minutes ago, 305 said:

I don't disagree, but on the flip side the argument could be made that he's actually voting against what he wants and voting for what his constituents want, which is what a politician is supposed to do. However, I don't know what district this guy is from and how his constituents view gay marriage.

I believe it's most likely what you said, though.

25 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

If I were the son, I'd allow my dad to attend then leak the story to the press. :dies:

24 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

His son is probably a Republican. They don't care about other gays either. 

I hear that, but gay marriage not being federally protected would affect him directly 

11 minutes ago, Buddy said:

If I were the son, I'd allow my dad to attend then leak the story to the press. :dies:

Wait. Does his constituents know he has a groomer son? :mandown:

There are a bunch of republican gays who are MAGA types so I won't be surprised if his son is one of them. Regardless, we all know most of them vote with their party, not with their common sense so yeah.

American exceptionalism is believing you can politically oppose something and someone and still be respectful to them when it's their very identity. Truly a country of brainrot and casual evil.

Me when oposing religion but celebrating Christmas each year teas

avril01b82d81006490f2c9.gif

Laws don't apply to these ****er. Their party affiliation secure their bags probably the honeymoon as well.

These don't give a shit about anything but hop on the next hot topic to keep their names on attendance list of "doing something".

Many people are not opposed to gay marriage, but believe the issue should be left to each state rather than mandated on the federal level.

I don't agree with that viewpoint of course, but we don't know how his dad may have voted today if he was a state representative rather than a federal one. 

This makes the son look bad more than anything.

Shows how lowly he thinks of his own marriage that it doesn’t deserve protection from being taken away. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.