Are you going to ride the MS Titanic 2?

Symmetra

It's supposedly going to be done this year. Are you going to a trip on it? 

The ship won't ever be built, it was nothing more than talk. If it was ever built I would never go on it and honestly no one should.

Even though it happened 110 years ago, it would still be extremely inappropriate and eerie for people to sail on a replica of a ship whose journey ended in such a disaster. The idea of a Titanic 2 sailing on the same route and over the final resting place of 1.6k people seems... :biblio: 

oh hunny, you'll just know most of them will recreate some of the scenes in the movie :deadbanana4: lots of people doing the iconic deck scene, people will be handcuffing themselves, the dance, maybe even would pray for it to sink :deadbanana2: 

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

oh hunny, you'll just know most of them will recreate some of the scenes in the movie :deadbanana4: lots of people doing the iconic deck scene, people will be handcuffing themselves, the dance, maybe even would pray for it to sink :deadbanana2: 

I'd be willing to recreate the draw me like one of your french girls scene with some hottie on-board :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

I'd be willing to recreate the draw me like one of your french girls scene with some hottie on-board :gaycat2:

except it'd be with everyone and old creeps as bystanders :gaycat2:

But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end 

Why not? 

Only if the sinking is included. I want the whole experience.

Wait, I actually never thought about that. Making another Titanic to profit out of the whole situation

Seems like an obvious business move :eek:

On 7/26/2022 at 5:03 AM, Attitude said:

Will they provide enough lifeboats or nah?

Nope, its about the experience

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.