Live Action Eragon Tv Series on Disney+

Gorjesspazze9

I use to be obsessed with this as a kid growing up. Don’t know if anyone remembers it. But this book was huge in the early to mid 2000’s. The writer is writing and heading the series on Disney +

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• ATRL Moderator

But we need a new version of Avril's seminal classic Keep Holding On.mp3.

OR perhaps she'll finally release Won't Let You Go :wanda:

Looking forward to this

Think I'm the only person in the world who enjoyed the movie :rip: Hopefully this series is mature enough for me to enjoy as I am a 40 year old man.

5 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Looking forward to this

Think I'm the only person in the world who enjoyed the movie :rip: Hopefully this series is mature enough for me to enjoy as I am a 40 year old man.

I enjoyed it too. I watched the movie when I was 8 years old and I loved it and after that I read the books

I loved the books growing up so I'm really excited to see the development around the neighborhood. 

YESSSSS and with CP involved :jonny: 

We deserve this!

I was just watching the movie yesterday fof the first time thinking about how this would be great lol

Disney+ is really in the market of adapting YA books that had horrible movies, first Percy Jackson, now this. They should do Artemis Fowl too in a couple years even though that probably isn't likely considering the movie ended up being a Disney release after the merger.

40 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Disney+ is really in the market of adapting YA books that had horrible movies, first Percy Jackson, now this. 

well netflix had unfortunate events. possibly also narnia if they didn't change their minds.

hbo his dark materials

freeform shadowhunters

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Looking forward to this

No! The movie was very good (as a kid :rip: ) I still enjoy it now but I can definitely see why it flopped with critics and the GP :michael: hopefully they do it more justice this time around. 

I loved the books, this news excites me 

Ouch! This is my childhood. Please get it right 

Please get Avril to do a new song for it. Keep Holding On is a classic :jonnycat:

I loved the first book so much, started reading the second book and then the movie came out…

Never in my life has there been an adaption that was so bad, literally changed the plot and everything about the story, it made me give up on the second book because I was so made at this film. It still remains one of the worst film adaptions I’ve ever seen. 

With that being said, if Disney plus does this right, I’m back on board. 

13 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

But we need a new version of Avril's seminal classic Keep Holding On.mp3.

OR perhaps she'll finally release Won't Let You Go :wanda:

Helll Yesssssss :WAP:

OT: Disney will make it way too PG :biblio:

they better not screw up the lead :lakitu:

Saphira did NOT deserve this. HBOMax would have serveddddd for this series 

OMG!

I only read Book 1 and 2, and left the 3rd one half read.

With these exciting news I'm thinking on reading the 4 books one right after the other and finish the series.

Can't wait for more news about this.

• 1 year later...

I just found out about this. Eragon holds a very special place in my heart. His character struck me at a time where my life had some parallels with him and I actually cried at the fortune teller's revelations in the first book because it felt like they were directed at me. 

Christopher inspired me to get into literature. I told myself in 2024 I will finally get back to read books (I would read for an hour every day before I went to sleep back in high school) so this maybe is the universe talking to me one more time. 

• Like 1

This was a sister track to Keep Holding On. Maybe one day Avril will officially release it.

Also Christopher revealed a visual version of the first book, and a new book in the universe will come out. So it's a full on revival. 

Cast me Disney I can cry like mad and Eragon cries like, 16 times in the first book? I'll get you an Oscar Disney. 

I loved the book as a kid 

omg I kind of want to read it again :redface:

I WON AGAIN OMG, I just listened to the first two audiobooks again a few months ago and was manifesting a live action :jonnycat:

edit: not me forgetting about this but still excited

Edited by Chiidish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.