Are you Getting The Monkeypox Vaccine?

Sergi91

Are You Getting the Monkeypox Vaccine?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Getting the Monkeypox Vaccine?

• I already did
    • I will when it becomes available near me
    • Not sure
    • No

These triple posts in response to my quote alone... :jonny5: This lunatic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yonsé

• CrimsonX

• phreshprince

• Sergi91

Top Posters In This Topic

Not some of y'all having a meltdown over a vaccine.... yet you're ready to risk it all bareback. 

Edited by Frappucino

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

That sh*t is only good for like 3 years so unless u a lil toddler in which case I’m gonna need to talk to ur mama or else u def have little to no immunity now which means u should get one if u qualify xo

I don't really care. There's no need for me to get a vaccine unless I'm forced to. I'm not even the demographic it's primarily affecting so I feel perfectly safe.

Edited by bad guy

I probably will for public health reasons and considering there is a vaccine for this now, it shouldn't be that long? I hate that It's the way the alt-right is going to use this promote their homophobia, obsessed idiots.

16165033e7b35be038559dbca0b7b4d774072e44

6 hours ago, Edi_Shak said:

I believed it once but I won’t fall for it twice I’m sorry.. and you should stop post about this because that’s what they want.. continue to give attention to this and you’ll be getting a “pandemic” every year. Good luck!

This is a real thing and if you are a sexually active gay man you should get the vaccine ASAP.

I am pretty dumbfounded that on such a heavily gay site so many people chose 'No'. What exactly do you think will happen to you if you get it? That your arm will fall off? This is a good thing to protect you. Do you understand what smallpox was? A horror terrorizing humanity for literally millennia with countless hundreds of millions if not billions killed by it, and then we eradicated it from the globe with, guess what, a vaccine? How can people be so stupid and ignorant?

3 hours ago, CrimsonX said:

Get a life. Get off social media, weirdo. Have fun with your “vAccIneS”. I haven’t had any by the way.:)

You are severely disturbed. This vaccine is something to protect you from a horrible virus that can cause a ton of pain and disfigure you. You seem to have been brainwashed by anti-science weirdos. I feel sorry for you. But do not post nonsense like this on the internet where it can influence others. @ATRL Administration

The way yall have convinced yourselves that this is an STD and you're only infected if you're hoe attending orgies :rip: My god please get educated

OT: As soon as possible, yes

14 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

First off, that’s not even true. 

Second off, even if it was, what about that other 5%? That could be you. Monkeypox can be gotten from physical contact from anyone of any kind, even just a handshake or pat on the back or accidentally touching someone in public. Monkeypox is also an airborne respiratory illness; if you are in the same space as someone who’s been infected, you can get it from particles in the air. 

There is no such thing as an illness that effects only the gay community. “It’s a gay disease, I don’t need to protect myself” is exactly what got thousands of heterosexual people killed from AIDS back in the 80s. 

Ignorance is a choice, choose to educate yourself. 

When did I say that it was only gay sex? I said it’s been found in 95% of gay sex as the most common exchange. 

Let me be very clear: I AM NOT GETTING THE VACCINE. My body, my choice. We are not in a pandemic for monkeypox. 

22 hours ago, CrimsonX said:

You’re just a little blind follower with fomo. 

Why do idiots always think they’re the smart ones in the room ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.