Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

i dont get the amount of hate this song is getting. it's not amazing but its cute. i dont see whats so bad to receive such hate

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

13 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

i dont get the amount of hate this song is getting. it's not amazing but its cute. i dont see whats so bad to receive such hate

I haven't seen hate for the song outside of this forum and Facebook. :celestial3:

I don’t think they’re expecting a peak in the first week or else we’d have website sales and physical copies. It’s a shame because we could have easily snagged #1 debuts in the U.S. and U.K. with how low points are right now.

54 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

I honestly haven’t seen anyone hating on it on ATRL (outside of the usual suspects that have pute hatred against Britney).

Even on Twitter, reactions were surprisingly positive I must say.

Some people criticized the mixing but I think it is fair. Eventhough Britney’s and Elton’s voices sound great together, the words are not always clear and Britney deserved a solo verse. But yeah, the only people here that had a negative opinion are known for being OBH. 

59 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I don’t think they’re expecting a peak in the first week or else we’d have website sales and physical copies. It’s a shame because we could have easily snagged #1 debuts in the U.S. and U.K. with how low points are right now.

They didn't put website sales? A mess

It could have debuted in the top 10 in the US with website sales  :ace:

#1 debut was impossible either way lol

37 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Some people criticized the mixing but I think it is fair. Eventhough Britney’s and Elton’s voices sound great together, the words are not always clear and Britney deserved a solo verse. But yeah, the only people here that had a negative opinion are known for being OBH. 

This is my problem with song. They could have done a better job with the mixing of their voices.

Yeah, idk why he doesn't act desperate like he did with that Xmas song with Ed. :biblionny:
But hey #3 in the UK is ok. :swan:

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I honestly haven’t seen anyone hating on it on ATRL (outside of the usual suspects that have pute hatred against Britney).

Even on Twitter, reactions were surprisingly positive I must say.

I think they fixed the mixing tho, I don't know if it's just my head but their voices sound a lot clearer now on spotify than the first day.

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Yes, it’s clear that if they wanted that they could have easily achieved it. The fact that it would be actually so easy to snatch the #1 in UK tho, it would be amazing.

18 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

This song sucks. Definition of background music. 

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion, Jennifer

Dweosp0.gif

Top 3 in the UK! That’s effing impressive! Books a flight to stream it there!!!!

Top 3 in the UK! That’s effing impressive! Books a flight to stream it there!!!!

2.1m unfiltered!

Britney really is the only MPG that doesn’t care about the charts (or at least doesn’t use tactics for the number one) 

10 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Let’s go! :sistrens:

The guys in #1 are total jerks, it would be AMAZING if the Hive actually came together to help Britney get to number 1! They need to purchase it though, not stream

5 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

The guys in #1 are total jerks, it would be AMAZING if the Hive actually came together to help Britney get to number 1! They need to purchase it though, not stream

Sis :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.