• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

Those that say it's a boring mess must be trolling because it has NOT gotten overplayed for me yet. It gets better every day. :WAP:

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

This is not how radio works at all.

- A radio deal only lasts 24 hours.

- Radio charts are building. That means you see plays from the last 7 days at all times.

- The first week of radio has the best updates because you’re comparing them to a previous week where there were no spins. For example, day two will show something like +200 spins and +2M audience. But on day 9, you can get 209 spins and 2.09M audience but that’ll only show as +9 spins and +0.09M audience because the chart is building.

- For this very reason, the second week faces a rolling effect. Most songs don’t take off on radio until week 3 and when they have to go up against a radio deal (day 8), you see either super small increases or negative updates prematurely.

- Songs are sent for adds to be put on a station’s formulary. This does not guarantee any airtime at all.

- Radio stations don’t have playlists. They put you in rotation, sis. A radio deal guarantees power rotation from a handful of stations for 24 hours.

How are you going to try and drag a chart performance when you don’t even understand the charts?

tea was spilled!

What I would actually love as promo and isn't much to ask is for Brit to do a professional photoshoot with Ellen von Unhearth or David LaChapelle

I wanted to love this so bad but it's just there :emofish:

Of course is Elton John's song but I can't believe they didn't give her a verse or a chorus just for herself. She is literally background vocals. I didn't listen to the leak/demo but I may look for it, since apparently that had more of Britney's vocals.

The production itself is very meh. It's not a bad song by any means, just it could've been great.

2 hours ago, nathanspears said:

To be honest, if they do have extra things up their sleeve I would rather they just wait. Long burner >>>>>> quick hit

Let's not have another Hold It Against Me that although went #1, it did nothing and I've learned today that even the Criminal MV has overtaken it on Youtube.

We seem to have an extended edition coming, some kind of "surprise" and I'm sure there will be remixes over the next month. I'm happy for this to be dragged out

The reason Hold It Against Me did nothing is precisely because they waited too long to sustain it. They squandered all that initial momentum with a MV that took too long, and when the GP realized they weren't going to be getting any performances in the foreseeable future, they lost interest.

Maybe that's not the way things work anymore in the streaming era, idk. But that was basically a death sentence during the digital era.

1 hour ago, Flawfree said:

The reason Hold It Against Me did nothing is precisely because they waited too long to sustain it. They squandered all that initial momentum with a MV that took too long, and when the GP realized they weren't going to be getting any performances in the foreseeable future, they lost interest.

Maybe that's not the way things work anymore in the streaming era, idk. But that was basically a death sentence during the digital era.

Not to mention those 20 teasers that were like 10 seconds each for the music video ?

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Not to mention those 20 teasers that were like 10 seconds each for the music video ?

For like 20 days lmao I hated that **** 

I'm shocked it's doing very well on Apple Music :dies:

4 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

I'm shocked it's doing very well on Apple Music :dies:

What are the numbers??

3 minutes ago, Pipe89 said:

spacer.png

This is so thread worthy 

janincuerpo.gif

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

What are the numbers??

Still Top 50 and most of the songs on Apple Music are basically rap/RnB. The fact that she managed to sneak there means she's doing ok on streaming platform.

Now we just need that viral Tik Tok video to push this song further.

45 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Omg I forgot about those - soooo bad lmao.

3 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Still Top 50 and most of the songs on Apple Music are basically rap/RnB. The fact that she managed to sneak there means she's doing ok on streaming platform.

Now we just need that viral Tik Tok video to push this song further.

Slay. We need a video and/or anything they have planned STAT 

janincuerpo.gif

43 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

For like 20 days lmao I hated that **** 

I'm still traumatized by that.

Thankfully it ended up being one of her best music videos, though.

Not pandora when we need Spotify instead :dies: I swear her team is really something else. But at least it's something from her team :cm:

1 hour ago, Donquizote said:

Not pandora when we need Spotify instead :dies: I swear her team is really something else. But at least it's something from her team :cm:

This will give us a big boost, too. They must be waiting on TTH for the music video :skull: 

58 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

well, its over :chick3:

TheArgonaut

Why? Is the song flopping?

12 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

Why? Is the song flopping?

No. It’s still #1 on iTunes after 5 days. Lol also the radio spins are awesome 

Apparently #3 in UK midweeks, waiting for the source but wow :duca:

Global #30 (+2) 1,959,035

USA #21 (-2) 566,232

Stable which is a good sign :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.