Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

14 minutes ago, slw84 said:

It's been #1 for Friday/Saturday and currently. Award show bumps last 1-2 days and fall off. 

Hopefully it can remain top 5/3 enough to snatch a #1 sales for the week.

:sats:

Any estimate on where it’ll land on the 200 come Friday? Top #20 US….Top #5-#10 U.K maybe? What do you think? That’s still pretty impressive for Britney in 2022. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

28 minutes ago, remonkrk009 said:

The new version is soooo much better! 

What new version omg? Where can I listen to it?

not the radio deal :jonny5::jonny5:

we need Elton's team for britney :duca:

Yup the vocals sound less filtered! You can clearly hear what they’re saying now lol 

isn't it still at #2 on Apple Music UK?  that seems to be making up for Spotify. Clear what playlisting can do, since it got good stuff on Apple but not on Spotify

4 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Just listened to it - it’s really bad sorry, so uneventful :rip: 

lol nice try sis

5 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

What new version omg? Where can I listen to it?

Spotify, Stream it!!!

I feel like this "new version" y'all are talking about is the one that has been on Spotify all along  :toofunny2:  cause I never had trouble hearing her voice

2 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

I feel like this "new version" y'all are talking about is the one that has been on Spotify all along  :toofunny2:  cause I never had trouble hearing her voice

Yeah, it sounds exactly the same to me :skull:

The demo that leaked did sound off but the official version has always been fine. Yes there are creative decisions over the vocal processing but it's always been listenable and clear to me.

But if it makes you want to suddenly stream it, go for it :cm:

Edited by nathanspears

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

is the new version on Apple Music? the instrumental still sounds pretty loud on there.

I feel the same

:skull: ok because I was going to say that idk what you guys are hearing because I hear the same 

The MASSIVE drop for this in all the major markets :deadbanana2: Let's hope the payola coin doesn't run out prematurely for radio!

Hope this is a cute hit for Britney. :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

The MASSIVE drop for this in all the major markets :deadbanana2: Let's hope the payola coin doesn't run out prematurely for radio!

When your fave's songs always debut OUT, I guess you forget what a "massive drop" actually looks like :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

The MASSIVE drop for this in all the major markets :deadbanana2:

Thankfully this song actually has numbers to drop from, not everyone has that.

6 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

At least it reached something to drop from.

14 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

Not one spot being a massive drop to you :skull: But I guess when your fave doesn’t have even one spot to drop, that is a lot for you!

55 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Any estimate on where it’ll land on the 200 come Friday? Top #20 US….Top #5-#10 U.K maybe? What do you think? That’s still pretty impressive for Britney in 2022. 

Estimated to debut in the Top 20, from what I saw

Also, yall rly replying to a OBH Fighter like he understands what he is talking about..
Probably the first time he is seeing such big numbers :toofunny3:

The deflecting already :deadbanana4: We are talking about HOLD ME CLOSER, not some cute side projects by other artists.

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Not one spot being a massive drop to you :skull: But I guess when your fave doesn’t have even one spot to drop, that is a lot for you!

It dropped almost 10 places globally on ITS SECOND DAY when there's supposedly a lot of hype and radio play. Doesn't seem like a hit to me, sadly, which would've been nice for Britney!

Just now, Aguilegend said:

The deflecting already :deadbanana4: We are talking about HOLD ME CLOSER, not some cute side projects by other artists.

It dropped almost 10 places globally on ITS SECOND DAY when there's supposedly a lot of hype and radio play. Doesn't seem like a hit to me, sadly, which would've been nice for Britney!

Please don't get banned from this thread. I want you to celebrate with us when the song reaches top 20. :heart:

I am going to save all those xtin/a comments when tHMC debuts in the hot 100 chart, something she cant achieve 30 years ago.

:gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

I haven't read someone this pressed in a forum in like 10 years :priceless:

Anyways it's doing really good and it's such a grower it might end up being massive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.