• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

Not sure if imaginary but the YouTube mix does seem to have better vocal mix. Like the vocals are more in the foreground than background 

The US spotify update is good

But the UK update? :doc:  Top 3 chances are cancelled

It hit new peaks in some countries on Spotify today!

Agh, not gonna lie I am a bit sad at the UK drop. I'm still happy, I'd rather have longevity :clap3:

Stable :clap3:

Australia and New Zealand finally clicking.

3 hours ago, supaspaz said:

It would be so iconic if the music video recreated that scene from Almost Famous on the tour bus. Britney could even call up her friend Kate Hudson for a cameo!

YEEEESSSSS.  I really hope Elton's team comes through since Britney's team is kind of just Cade Hudson and I think they will build it back up once she gets back to business.

I really hope it's not an animated visual. I'll stream but I want this to have meaning and your idea would be perfect. She referenced Kate Hudson and particularly Almost Famous in her peak at TRL and teen pop magazines so lettuce pray

tumblr_nijx3fjYxs1qi9lz7o1_400.gif

11 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I wonder when/if they’re going to release any CD bundles. I was just looking at Cold Heart and it looks like it received a physical single release. 

I'm hoping they plan on waiting until it peaks on radio but I'm sure they have those fan extras for everyone

10 hours ago, Flawfree said:

This song desperately needs a Lyric video too. Are those still popular?

Nah...but it would be great to have.

QueenofCopyPaste

EEK THE NEW VERSION >>>>

The new version is soooo much better! 

44 minutes ago, mystery said:

Wonderful. A repeak late fall but a debut in the top 20 returning back to Make Me teas except with longevity

fbA37R3.gif

29 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

I expected the drop in the US and UK to be the other way around  :gaycat6:

yeah, i'm happier about US not falling as much but UK usually peaks early so I'm not happy about that. I think it'll have legs in the US, though

Hope it fights against the VMA bumps after tonight. I’m nervous about the rest of the week. :dancehall:

2 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Hope it fights against the VMA bumps after tonight. I’m nervous about the rest of the week. :dancehall:

Unless they appear at the VMAs #aboycandream :monkey:

2 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

It's been #1 for Friday/Saturday and currently. Award show bumps last 1-2 days and fall off. 

Hopefully it can remain top 5/3 enough to snatch a #1 sales for the week.

:sats:

:WAP:

3 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Is the Spotify version a new mix too?

Yes, stream it 

Stable QUEEN :jonny6:

and the fact that there’s more stuff coming will just prolong the stability! i heard the YouTube version and idk if I hear a difference but slay!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.