Just now, The Slayer said:

#1 New Zealand

#1 Phillipines

#2 Australia

#4 Vietnam

#5 Singapore

#7 in Thailand 

Cute :heart2:

Too bad iTunes is a non-factor nowadays. Brit used to slay on iTunes lol.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

I think it will be a hit based on their name alone! 

Trip to your heart what’s ahead is it’s time! This sounds like it’s cute little sister!

I think it will be a hit based on their name alone! 

Trip to your heart what’s ahead is it’s time! This sounds like it’s cute little sister!

I feel like the demo maintained the integrity of her voice much better, they seem to have added extra melodyne to her in the final versions chorus, which I don't think was necessary. She still sounds like a lead to me though, I don't get "background singer" vibes at all, her vocals are more prominent than his in most parts. It's a beautiful tune, so happy to have these 2 legends on a track. :heart:

I think it's the fact that they removed her solo parts all together. Maybe they were never meant to be there in the first place, that's why I wish I never listened to the demo first. The song is still magical. 

They could have done better with the production to give it more personality but it's still a nice song.

In what world does she sound like a background vocalist? :toofunny3:

She does not sound like herself in the first verse though. The first lyric that sounds like Brit is the first "tiny dancer".

48 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I think it's the fact that they removed her solo parts all together. Maybe they were never meant to be there in the first place, that's why I wish I never listened to the demo first. The song is still magical. 

The thing that irks me the most is how Elton starts the 2nd verse alone like in the demo yet inserts himself in Britney's "drunken nights in dark hotels" line

Like stfu you old hag

This is excellent. Perfect end of summer song:whistle:

After repeating the final version of the song for 5 times I think the demo has more personality and is miles better :deadbanana2: whoever in charge for the final version needs to be fired.

The production is better on the final version. It sounds great.

those bitching about not being able to hear her are just either trolling or just bitter the leaked version wasn't the official one. 

The best part is that this isn't Cold Heart 2.0, it's seriously its own thing. Tiny Dancer's hook brings a whole different emotional quality than the songs on Cold Heart. Production-wise I love how they balance the Don't Start Now bass beat with beautiful disco strings and piano. This is nu-disco dance pop at its best. And don't get me started on the vocals: Especially Britney's first verse is angelic. I always love it when she goes beyond her usual singing style and it pays off here. She sounds amazing.

4 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

The best part is that this isn't Cold Heart 2.0, it's seriously its own thing. Tiny Dancer's hook brings a whole different emotional quality than the songs on Cold Heart. Production-wise I love how they balance the Don't Start Now bass beat with beautiful disco strings and piano. This is nu-disco dance pop at its best. And don't get me started on the vocals: Especially Britney's first verse is angelic. I always love it when she goes beyond her usual singing style and it pays off here. She sounds amazing.

I love the way she sings dancer part and highway high note.

Also her use of head voice is so good.

Her head voice is gorgeous.

At some parts yiu can't even tell its her

1 minute ago, Fnooky said:

Spotify New Music Friday
#1 Australia & New Zealand
#1 China
#1 France
#1 Germany
#1 Japan
#1 Korea
#1 Poland
#1 Malaysia
#1 Singapore
#1 Switzerland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Vietnam
#2 Belgium
#2 Czech Republic & Slovakia
#2 Egypt
#2 Greece
#2 Hungary
#2 India
#2 Italy
#2 Netherlands
#2 Romania
#2 Spain
#2 Sweden
#3 Indonesia
#3 Norway
#3 Philippines
#3 Thailand
#4 Denmark
#4 Finland
#4 Kenya
#4 South Africa
#4 Uzbekistan
#6 Turkey

Let me know if I missed any countries that already updated their playlist!

Is this good ?

3 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Is this good ?

Being at the top of those playlist means more exposure, so yes :1stplace:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Yeah this is not cool Sir Elton :angry:

Yeah 

It's just dumb

Yiu can barely hear her at some parts of the song

A gorgeous duet - good on Elton! I hope this is a hit - and mostly I hope the love encourages Brit to feel comfortable and have a desire to return to her artistry and make music and perform again.

It sounds fine, stop with the dramatics :skull:

#2 on New Music Friday UK!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.