Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

How are so many people able to listen to a song that's not out yet ? Are you all from New Zealand ? :gaycatney7:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

How are so many people able to listen to a song that's not out yet ? Are you all from New Zealand ? :gaycatney7:

VPN sis :gaylocat1:

Even though I wished Britney had more solos (just like the 1st leaked version), it’s still a bop regardless.

Elton & Britney really said world domination with this duet

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It’s on dbree already :gaycatney6:

Edited by Myah Marie

9 minutes ago, Vignesh said:

It's no Cold Cold Heart but I guess it's cute enough. Wish there was more Britney.

she's literally on the entire song

i wish the leak didn't come out bc it feels like some of the people "upset" are just simply mad that britney didnt get those solo parts in the end. which yes, i wish she did too, but i get it. the song IS a duet, and the entire song is both britney and elton.

the ad libs they did keep though are amazing :jonny5:

1 hour ago, XoutrageousX said:

Omg she really was not lying with that background vocals comment

The final version is even worse than the demo since it has Elton all over

This derves to flop

literally do not listen to any of these comments. britney and elton are *both* on almost all of this and in plenty parts, britney is even more prominent than eltons vocals

some of you are delusional and/or trolls

The overreactions :rip: the only difference is the first “Hold Me Closer” part and her voice is still the most prominent on it…?

Great song. 

18 minutes ago, fountain said:

The overreactions :rip: the only difference is the first “Hold Me Closer” part and her voice is still the most prominent on it…?

Great song. 

This. They took out some adlibs and just adjusted the first chorus, but it's pretty much the same song otherwise..

Britney fans do the most sometimes... like I'm a stan, but some of these people are so dramatic it's weird. 

I didn't know Selena and Justin were releasing new singles today as well. Hoping we can at least snag a #1 on iTunes :jonny:

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

:giraffe: This is why you should have friends from around the world. I traded my latest nude for the song. The song is not worth it btw. 

This is so epic, the snippet been stuck in my head for forever.

Not only she deserves a hit single on her comeback, this is so good it deserves success. So happy for her, so happy for the music industry. She is back and I have waited for so long and I am not disappointed. Queen.

7 minutes ago, arceus said:

:giraffe: This is why you should have friends from around the world. I traded my latest nude for the song. The song is not worth it btw. 

Considering I have seen you flooding the thread with negative comments during the last 7-8 days, I am actually surprised you did that ! There's no surprise when it comes to your opinion on it, unfortunately : (

22 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

I didn't know Selena and Justin were releasing new singles today as well. Hoping we can at least snag a #1 on iTunes :jonny:

the song will easily pass them. :party:

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Dolby Atmos mix confirmed :gaycatney4:

Thank you, I’m going to get my life tonight :gaycatney6:

Yall really mad over one "babbiyeeeehh" :ahh:

It's not that serious, talking about ruining it lmao

:eli:

My atrl application got accepted the day of HMC release? It was meant to be :heart:

1 hour ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Britney and Selena fans should join forces. Create a playlist on Spotify of the two songs so stans can stream both. 

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Really wish I never heard the leak bc the final version isn't as great, but love the song anyways :gaycat4:

SAME!!!

#1 New Zealand

#1 Phillipines

#2 Australia

#4 Vietnam

#5 Singapore

#7 in Thailand 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.