• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

4 minutes ago, coddiecollins said:

It's not like it's gonna have much success 

Why would you think that? Britney has organic relevance with the GP. I dont think she has had this much interest from the GP since Circus. People only want smashes but I think this is pretty much a guaranteed hit. I personally think it is mistake that her comeback song isnt about her ffeedom but wtv

2 hours ago, God_Donna said:

Girl them private show vocals girl. 

This was my biggest fear… pls say sike 

Wow this is sooo good I- 

22 minutes ago, DIVO DIVINE said:

This was my biggest fear… pls say sike 

Nope. It’s serving like 2002 Britney tbh. I’m shook. She sounds like young Britney here. Especially with Elton on the track. 

2 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

The official snippet does sound different.

! Let’s see. Hmmm. 

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Can someone please fill me in? Does Britney approves of this song? Has she said anything about it? Is it ok to support it? I don’t trust Elton 

What in the Bannon :skull: of course age does. She has posted about and it was recorded couple months ago 

the official snippet just picks a part that already sounded great. i hope they've tweaked the track but i won't get my hopes up

10 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

What in the Bannon :skull: of course age does. She has posted about and it was recorded couple months ago 

Great! Then we will stream. Just needed to make sure this wasn’t Elton and some label taking advantage of her. Im glad she approves

What it is that her voice is pitched up to give it a dreamier vibe, it's not autotune but you can tell she was singing it a scale below.

Other than that, the song sounds so much better in HQ and I can see it smashing in the UK. I was a bit unsure when it first leaked, but i have been listening to it on repeat. Definitely has a replay factor.

Can't wait for this to smash AND SHE DESERVES IT!!

Edited by toy soldier.

Automn smash i fear . . . 

I really hope this is a demo. It doesn’t even sound like a duet. They’re completely drowning each other out. The mixing in this is horrible. It’s also lacking some structure, which Cold Heart did have. Britney sounds great, so fingers crossed.

EDIT: The official snippet sounds slightly different. I'm leaning towards thinking the l34k is not only a LQ, but an unpolished version. The mixing sounds so much better. Britney is way too loud in the version that's out there.

Edited by touchofmyhand

:WAP:

Listened to 45 seconds version of the official song and it's so good omg 

They need to get rid of the hold me closer bit after the chorus and just have the chorus repeated.

18 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

They need to get rid of the hold me closer bit after the chorus and just have the chorus repeated.

I feel like thats the catchiest part of the song.

5 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I feel like thats the catchiest part of the song.

Same, I like it

The only structural part of the song I’m a bit meh about is the ending other than that it’s a bop!

5 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Same, I like it

The only structural part of the song I’m a bit meh about is the ending other than that it’s a bop!

agreed on both counts, the ending kinda fizzles out a bit 

i've been singing 'hold me closer' on repeate, it's ingrained in my head 

2 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

:WAP:

Listened to 45 seconds version of the official song and it's so good omg 

I like that snippet seems more upbeat..

Ed Sheeran posted about Hold Me Closer in his IG story :heart2:

Charli Puth mentionned it yesterday and Kylie Minogue too !

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

14 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Can someone please fill me in? Does Britney approves of this song? Has she said anything about it? Is it ok to support it? I don’t trust Elton 

She literally recorded it..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.