Not them sounding even more robotic on Elton's snippet :deadvision:

And stans were seriously talking about her sounding "raw and natural" LMAO

17 minutes ago, rN820 said:

official snippet on Elton's TikTok

Why does this sound worse than the leaked version? :deadvision:

3 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

Not them sounding even more robotic on Elton's snippet :deadvision:

And stans were seriously talking about her sounding "raw and natural" LMAO

Idk how you have outrageous in your name but you are obviously an OBH since you have been doing nothing but yapping since this leaked. Enough. The snippet sounds so much better already.

The leak has too little Elton John on it. Y'all think Elton is going to put a song with mostly Britney on it on his next album? :bibliahh:

NOW THAT'S a duet :duca:

Edited by ddddynamite

I don’t think Britney’s voice will ever recover smh. I just am not here for her robotic voice and it’s been here since femme fatal. Hoping her voice is more natural for this lort. 

Britneys voice is so addictive! This song is a BOP !

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

tell us what it sounds likeeee

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

waiit....it leaked? 

girl it leaked like 24 hours ago :rip:

5 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

I don’t think Britney’s voice will ever recover smh. I just am not here for her robotic voice and it’s been here since femme fatal. Hoping her voice is more natural for this lort. 

Did you not like Glory? :doc:

2 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Britneys voice is so addictive! This song is a BOP !

Right??! I can’t get the “hold me

closer tinyyyyy dancerrrrrr” in her voice out of my head. 

24 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

If you think her voice in this song sounds like ANYTHING from FF (that's robotic!)... you should really look into getting a hearing exam :lmao:

the snippet defo sounds different, i think its going to be more clean :duca:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Queen supporting another queen yeessss

Queen of listening to the leaks :clap3:

This is pretty much what I was expecting it to sound like. :mandown:

…I think the demo version I heard was actually better than this official snippet. Both voices together are too noisy in my opinion. Britney’s voice was absolutely perfect on this part. 

It sounds like they manipulated the hell out of Britney's voice in an effort to make it listenable

It just seems clear to me that she just can't do the ~baby~ tone anymore but that's what people expect so she's really straining and you can tell. She should be singing in her lower, warmer and more natural register but the problem is most people wouldn't even identify that as Britney. It's a catch 22.

5 hours ago, sweeterareplace said:

I didn’t even realize how bad the quality was until I saw everyone mention it here ? I thought it was like that on purpose to give it like a “vintage” aesthetic or something.

I wish tbh, it had a kinda special nostalgic vibe to it that sounded slightly missing on that clip Elton posted. I hope I’m wrong

8 minutes ago, Protocol said:

It sounds like they manipulated the hell out of Britney's voice in an effort to make it listenable

It just seems clear to me that she just can't do the ~baby~ tone anymore but that's what people expect so she's really straining and you can tell. She should be singing in her lower, warmer and more natural register but the problem is most people wouldn't even identify that as Britney. It's a catch 22.

I agree with this. She sounded brilliant on Tom’s Diner bc it was effortless. 

i think when she tries to really “sang!” it comes off slightly robotic due to the pitch correction and also nasally. Her falsetto remains beautiful though 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

If you think her voice in this song sounds like ANYTHING from FF (that's robotic!)... you should really look into getting a hearing exam :lmao:

Girl your telling me hold it against me wasn’t auto tuned downnnn

what about inside out?!?! You are delusional and it’s sad. 

the whole album was autoTUNED the house down boots mama. 

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I agree with this. She sounded brilliant on Tom’s Diner bc it was effortless. 

i think when she tries to really “sang!” it comes off slightly robotic due to the pitch correction and also nasally. Her falsetto remains beautiful though 

Agreed, but that's nothing a great vocal coach can't help her with. Hopefully if she ever plans to record a new album she's album to take her time and work with someone who can help her find what works for her. I think you can kinda tell they recorded this song a bit on a whim. 

OT: I think this will make a cute little radio bop. 

15 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I am genuinely wondering if we have heard the same version cause I cannot put the fingers on the parts you’re referring to.

Her voice is not modified on it (except maybe an effect on the word « closer ») and she is singing in her natural voice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.