Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

This just keeps getting better and it's been on repeat. Britney ate this up :jonny5:I'm never worthy.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

4 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Where?? I haven’t seen this

Twitter

+we did have several confirmations that Britney wanted to add more to it

(and we prolly havent even heard the one They are talking about? this might be an unpolished demo from a month ago by the looks of it

honestly im kind of expecting there to already be 2-3 newer versions compared to the Leak we have)

jesus christ, barmy is delusional af.

i will quote every single one of you once the "final" version is out. 

Sounds good but like a demo and it is probably

Britney's demos always leak 

Yeah I’m sceptical… I do think this is a final version but needs mixing and mastering still

This definitely can't be the final version. It's terribly mixed. I don't think they will release such a rough product.
I expect the final version to sound much cleaner.

The song itself sounds really good though. Very catchy and Britney's vocals are great!

14 minutes ago, arceus said:

Even if you're right, why is it SO important for you? Let people think whatever they wanna think, if this is the actual final version then fine, we'll give credit to you and punish ourselves when it comes out.

so happy Britney is dipping her toes in musical projects that were decided on by her and only her :heart2:

Can we also clear up for a sec that Britney wrote some verses? Where did this come from?

I remember reading that she ASKED for verses to be added but nothing about her writing them?

54 minutes ago, arceus said:

Calm down. You've been flooding the thread with negative posts. No one knows if this is a LQ audio of the final version or a "demo" and it is not important to know who's right and who's wrong. It's just speculation.

Does anyone know if Britney has a team? Is with RCA?

5 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Does anyone know if Britney has a team? Is with RCA?

All I think we know is Cade Hudson who is her good friend and agent and Michael Kane who is her business manager.

It's been assumed her assistant Vicky is no longer with her as they unfollowed each other.

She should still be with RCA as far as we're aware but this song is being released with Universal (Elton's label).

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

All I think we know is Cade Hudson who is her good friend and agent and Michael Kane who is her business manager.

It's been assumed her assistant Vicky is no longer with her as they unfollowed each other.

She should still be with RCA as far as we're aware but this song is being released with Universal (Elton's label).

Thank you! She needs an amazing team ASAP.

I thought the song would be released today. :skull:

I don't want to hear LQ lea*s :rip:

I truly don’t think any hype will die down with all things considered. Her fans are the only ones tuned in right now and they (we) will still buy and stream the song next week as they would have done this week. The GP will grasp on to it the same way they would have this week next week, I truly think it will smash in September/October.

This definitely isn’t the final version. The vocal mixing is so rough, they’re almost mumbling with their enunciation. 

Spotify tweeted about the leak (although they called it Hold Me Close)... why would they do that?? Part of me suspects now the leak was on purpose?...

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Dont remember if this was posted

The sis was lurking Twitter and ATRL last night to check the snippets, we stan!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.