• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

I just listened and I have literal CHILLS. The goose bumps are real. This is better than I ever could have imagined. I'm so happy for her. 

15 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

The ending is a little weird, I feel like something else could have happened

This is how I feel. Maybe a bridge and another chorus at the end. It doesn’t sound like a full song, but I suppose it would’ve been too long for streaming and radio then. 

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I don't understand the complaints either. Sure, there's a lot of reverb in the verses (but less than in Swimming of the Stars, for example), but most of her vocals in the chorus and in the background are unfiltered, they sound like they took it from an IG live, including the fact they sound badly mixed with Elton's vocals, which is probably something that is going to be fixed when the track is officially released.

Those people don't know what they're talking about. Or are just the usual haters because Autotune is complete audio and vocal alteration aka, T-pain. This is the closest to her natural real how vocals , especially the adlibs and backup harmonies. Every artist goes through processed mixing in final mixes. 

The audio we have simply is terrible quality. You can notice from the very begining when it starts, that there's statics and its a literal LQ rip. When the song gets louder vocals fade in and out because of bad quality. That is ALL. 

Im very allergic to bad audio and cannot withstand it. It's taking me alot to listen to this. I love and appreciate everything HQ. This is far from it. 

That is all. 

1 hour ago, mariahcarey said:

They need to get rid of the reverb and let Britney's vocals shine.

The Queen of vocals has spoken 

Didn't the pre-release press promo mention something about them wanting to submit it for the Grammys? :skull:

Not with this mixing and mastering...

I'm getting a bit sad/annoyed. Britney sounds fantastic, it's obviously something she really wanted to do and it's her first release in 6 years and post c-ship. I don't want it to be dampened by technical problems.

Edited by nathanspears

Going to reserve judgement til the HQ but on first blush this sounds like a fan edit and Cold Heart is better.

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

It doesn't even feel like an Elton song. Not because of the sound but because it's so easy to... not notice him.

And that's not a complain.

Ok.

I can't believe it wasn't rush released today.  Maybe they add more to the "final version" next week. 

This is cute

So good to finally hear her voice in a natural state! Damn she can sing

people who think the final version will be different are the same people who think GameFreak will polish Pokemon games before the release date :rip:

Okay I’ve listened and honestly it’s a non event for me. Love you though Britney! 

11 minutes ago, arceus said:

people who think the final version will be different are the same people who think GameFreak will polish Pokemon games before the release date :rip:

I think it’s final! And it’s flat  

10 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

Right? Like I can see it being catchy and stuck in your head but the vocal production of both Brit and Elton's voices is absolutely unlistenable

If they sounded more natural it could be a cute autumn radio hit

mte .. i don't like the vocal production of both of their voices .. but the production, the piano, it's absolutely dreamy vibey :katie2:

on second listen, it's better but they still sound like mudded robots

2 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

This is not great. Cold heart > Hold me closer

This prolly isn't even the final version

some insiders already said it was just a demo

It's cute but the song sounds a little bit empty, especially the hold me closer part. I hope it's a demo.

17 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

This prolly isn't even the final version

some insiders already said it was just a demo

Where?? I haven’t seen this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.