??

:rip:Mood 

6 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

??

:deadbanana4:

Just now, ifyouseekLEM said:

:rip:Mood 

And we can't even blame Larry anymore. :clown:

i think they’re fixing the ad libs for sure. it’s weird that they’re doing it so late though 

I thought it was going to be out by now :clown:

Kinda riveting ngl

1 hour ago, RihannaStan4LIFE said:

A) who died and gave you the privilege of deciding whatever SHE released had to be worthy of your standards? And considering I've only seen praise, its more of a you problem than we're. 

B) it's clearly not an HQ rip of the song, therefore the mixing sounds wonky due to compression issues. It always happens with leaks. If it was lossless, it would obviously sound a lot fuller, and not as wonky.

C) If you can't just go w the flow and be happy we finally have Britney back, after we almost literally lost her for good...you are not a fan, my friend, and this moment is simply not for you.

I’m definitely happy she’s back :)

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

her team is such a joke is2g :toofunny3:

What team? :skull:

I just heard it.

It’s nothing groundbreaking to be honest but it is cute.

Britney sounds good and Elton’s voice isn’t as irritating as it could have been. Both of their voices sound good together but there’s something about the mixing that ain’t perfect. 
I agree with those who said that the chorus takes a bit too much place and it isn’t as catchy as Cold Heart.

Eventhough I do not care about success, I absolutely can’t imagine this doing great on the charts (and even less now that it completely leaked).

It’s cute and I am happy to hear Britney again. I love how deep her voice is. Some parts are cool and the ending is beautiful. 

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Britney sounds good and Elton’s voice isn’t as irritating as it could have been. Both of their voices sound good together but there’s something about the mixing that ain’t perfect. 

I agree with those who said that the chorus takes a bit too much place and it isn’t as catchy as Cold Heart.

Eventhough I do not care about success, I absolutely can’t imagine this doing great on the charts (and even less now that it completely leaked).

It’s cute and I am happy to hear Britney again. I love how deep her voice is. Some parts are cool and the ending is beautifulm

Is Elton known for having an unpleasant voice? I dont think what is out there is the final version it sounds demo-ey

Ending? Lol. I thought only 2 mins were going around the whole thing is out?

It’s a really nice song. I’m sad it hasn’t been released officially though, I’m gonna be listening to the leak all day now :rip:

3 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

What autotune are you talking about sis? You must have another version. Because she sounds amazing apart from the terrible low quality. 

I don't understand the complaints either. Sure, there's a lot of reverb in the verses (but less than in Swimming of the Stars, for example), but most of her vocals in the chorus and in the background are unfiltered, they sound like they took it from an IG live, including the fact they sound badly mixed with Elton's vocals, which is probably something that is going to be fixed when the track is officially released.

53 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Is Elton known for having an unpleasant voice? I dont think what is out there is the final version it sounds demo-ey

Ending? Lol. I thought only 2 mins were going around the whole thing is out?

I think Elton’s voice has become very irritating through the years. For example he recently did a collab with Lady Gaga. I think the song is beautiful and I enjoy Gaga’s parts but I literally never ever listen to it because of his vocals that just make my ears bleed.

He sounded cute on Cold Heart though and he does on Hold Me Closer too !

And yes, unfortunately the song has leaked in full but I don’t think it is an HQ audio.

I also don’t understand the complaint about autotune considering Britney’s vocals are not autotuned at all lol but these complaints mostly come from the usual suspects that hate on her.

They need to get rid of the reverb and let Britney's vocals shine.

wait this isnt out ? :rip:

They need to get rid of the reverb and let Britney's vocals shine.

It doesn't even feel like an Elton song. Not because of the sound but because it's so easy to... not notice him.

And that's not a complain.

It's so funny to me how Britney fans care so much about charts yet they always leak her sh.t weeks in advance :rip:

Make it make sense

8 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

It's so funny to me how Britney fans care so much about charts yet they always leak her sh.t weeks in advance :rip:

Make it make sense

leaks dont really matter anymore 

but back in the FF era :rip: 

Edited by KeirGrey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.