Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

I don’t support leaks, why tf do people think they’re entitled to leak somebody’s art? Like wait till its officially released :rip:

10 minutes to see if it’s released tonight :jonny5:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

55 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

This is only one I’ve seen that wasn’t atrocious I mean it’s not that nice but yeah lol still gives coverlandia teas 

spacer.png

FaP9P62WQAQnluQ.jpg?width=1138&height=11

Ima use this 

I genuinely love this. It sounds like radio candy that European radio will eat up :duca: I only wish it was released earlier in the summer and not while it was ending. It sounds great to listen to at the beach,  pool, or driving in your car. 

about to be sad in 2 minutes.

Some verified account confirmed on Twitter in wasn't coming tonight.

Thanks to those spreading the leak.

:clap:

boo.

Hopefully Daddy Rosengart persues legal action against the leakers :coffee2:

Let’s be honest: her vocals are sh*t. I was really praying Andrew Watt would come through and vocal produce Britney well. She has some good moments but overall the mix is really unpolished.

luckily it’s a very lovely song. I love the piano, the disco beat, it’s very on trend and some of her falsetto is quite nice too. 

let’s hope they can fix the audio; I read she wanted to go back and tweak it and I can see why. We need her voice to sound full & resonant like it did on Tom’s Diner 

It's definitely a vibe. She pretty much sings it exactly how I thought she would but the instrumentation is not what I expected. The bass slaps. 

Honestly reminds me a bit of this bass-wise 

Edited by Ibrahim

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Let’s be honest: her vocals are sh*t. I was really praying Andrew Watt would come through and vocal produce Britney well. She has some good moments but overall the mix is really unpolished.

luckily it’s a very lovely song. I love the piano, the disco beat, it’s very on trend and some of her falsetto is quite nice too. 

let’s hope they can fix the audio; I read she wanted to go back and tweak it and I can see why. We need her voice to sound full & resonant like it did on Tom’s Diner 

Gurl the quality we have is potato recorded quality. Even Elton's vocals sound a lil off because of the low quality. Im pretty sure the HQ will elevate this already great song. 

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Girl stfu. This is literally the best she's sounded in a long time lmao

I swear to god Britney has THE most overly-critical fanbase ever.

idndnsn.gif

Sorry all that auto tune ain’t it mama. 

Let’s hope what she’s fixing is that :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, Venice B said:

her team is such a joke is2g :toofunny3:

What? A joke were the fans that leaked this. It was out like 7 hours go at best? They can’t change their plans with such a short notice 

Do you guys think it's a positive move if they wait a week to drop this? I feel like radios already have it. 

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Girl stfu. This is literally the best she's sounded in a long time lmao

I swear to god Britney has THE most overly-critical fanbase ever.

idndnsn.gif

The vitriol. Calm down. Ppl have opinions and we’re not gonna praise something that is clearly unpolished and NOT worthy of her comeback song after 6 years 

4 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Do you guys think it's a positive move if they wait a week to drop this? I feel like radios already have it. 

I think it’s a mistake. The hype will be gone after the leaks around for a week 

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

The vitriol. Calm down. Ppl have opinions and we’re not gonna praise something that is clearly unpolished and NOT worthy of her comeback song after 6 years 

Okay, Alfred :foxaylove3:

Elton's team need to react and release it as soon as possible!

16 minutes ago, Power love said:

Sorry all that auto tune ain’t it mama. 

Let’s hope what she’s fixing is that :deadbanana4:

What autotune are you talking about sis? You must have another version. Because she sounds amazing apart from the terrible low quality. 

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

A) who died and gave you the privilege of deciding whatever SHE released had to be worthy of your standards? And considering I've only seen praise, its more of a you problem than we're. 

B) it's clearly not an HQ rip of the song, therefore the mixing sounds wonky due to compression issues. It always happens with leaks. If it was lossless, it would obviously sound a lot fuller, and not as wonky.

C) If you can't just go w the flow and be happy we finally have Britney back, after we almost literally lost her for good...you are not a fan, my friend, and this moment is simply not for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.