• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

The mixing is so weird but I'm glad she didn't "retire" like some articles said :pancake:

10 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

This has smash written all over it. Exactly the vibe for radio. And i love how it's basically a Britney song lol

Exactly. Radio is gonna eat this.

this is amazing. But I'm going to wait until its oficially released to stream the **** out of it and make it a hit for her

She sounds GREAT but it's kinda annoying this is a duet - I want to hear pure her and not Elton. :deadbanana: But it is his song and it is a classic that may go some ways to giving the song some air time.

Gawd at this leak though - kinda dashed its hopes? Guess it is Friday tomorrow in US so could rush release it if they were wise. Promo slots probably not ready though, if there were gonna be any.

Anyway - YAY NEW BRITNEY SPEARS MUSIC 2022!! God is real. :weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

Is this coming out tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, Scummyman said:

I have it in HQ (won’t share, it probably will leak soon), I think is AMAZING!

Bet it sounds 100% better in HQ. 

It’s good!! I do hope this is an early mix though, it’s weirdly mixed and produced. I’m really struggling to hear Britney in that first verse.

I’m perched for the actual version!

I'm emotionally devasted right now, it's MUCH better than I expected especially because Britney is the main artist of the song, I was definitely expecting nothing more than a few background vocals. It is similar to Cold Heart in terms of nostalgic and dreamy vibes, but the production has more of a "hard-hitting" beat to it and it was Britney's personality written all over it.

And I fear we're going to have a smash here, this sounds like the kind of songs radio EAT up to the point you get sick of it.

And not people complaining about Britney's autotuned vocals, have you guys heard Elton's? He sounds like Troye Sivan. :skull:

Edited by TrueBlood

1 minute ago, TrueBlood said:

And I fear we're going to have a smash here, this sounds like the kind of songs radio EAT up to the point you get sick of it.

and i will be

spacer.png

:rip: Well, where is the beat / dance drop? 

The song is okay. Never been a fan of Elton John anyway. I mean the original song is trash, so it's kinda hard to make it better even with the help of Britney.

3 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

GOD I hope so. :jonny5:

It’s pretty good! I wonder if this is the final version or not though.

i love it - the vocals could be louder tho

Edited by KeirGrey

sad

was kinda expecting it to be released on uks midnight

**** is not out at UK midnight :deadbanana2:

I want sooo bad to listen to it.... I can't wait 5 more hours or worst case 7 more days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.