Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

2 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

I just saw a #12 prediction. I am STRESSED. This will be very close.

I'm more worried about the radio update. It doesn't look at all. If it stalls on the radio, it will tumble down the chart regardless of its Spotify streams.  

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

4 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Yep I saw it too. #12 with 161 while #10 has 162 :deadbanana4:

Waiting for the Hot 100 is a little frustrating because of how damn close the points are.

We weren’t even expecting a Top 20 debut let alone Top 10, and now that there’s a tiny chance I want it so bad :weeps:

2 hours ago, mystery said:

I need this to go Top 10 or #1 in Croatia because they will update all of her chart peaks from her career if it does. We don't have some of them because they erased the archives. 

Huh? I'm from Croatia, why are you even following that chart? Now we have official streaming chart run by Billboard, which is far more accurate when it comes to current hits :toofunny2:

It would be her first top 10 in 10 years, since Scream and Shout. I need it to happen for my queen.

But even if it’s number 12, it’ll still be her highest charting song in 9 years, since Work Bxxch. This was a success either way!

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Huh? I'm from Croatia, why are you even following that chart? Now we have official streaming chart run by Billboard, which is far more accurate when it comes to current hits :toofunny2:

I follow both charts! I have been tracking the radio chart for years now and because the radio chart is still pretty much valid as an official chart, the only we have from the country. It also receives a year end list. All this time I didn't know you were from Croatia mess :deadbanana4:

Also it is a good way to measure songs performance and presence from way before streaming came in (though they wiped those archives recently).

Edited by mystery

Just a reminder that we can start buying copies again on Elton’s website now that we’re in a new tracking week. I’ll start a little list as a reminder for the girls to participate. Don’t forget that you can only buy one copy per credit card and email per week. You need to download your purchases, too, for them to count.

Billboard Week Two Website Sales:

1. Eternium (4)

https://us-store.eltonjohn.com/products/hold-me-closer-digital-single

1 hour ago, lovemehateme said:

How do we determine sales? 29k for Winston, 38k for Chart Essentials..

2 peedicted HMC to debut in the top 10 (lippredicts and Chart Essentials), one outside (Winston)

1 minute ago, jomarr said:

How do we determine sales? 29k for Winston, 38k for Chart Essentials..

2 peedicted HMC to debut in the top 10 (lippredicts and Chart Essentials), one outside (Winston)

Billboard should hopefully give us the real figure if that's what you mean?

I discovered some more info!

An extended edition and acapella version have been registered. Extended is 4:48 long!!

Screenshot-2022-09-04-162153.png

2 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I discovered some more info!

An extended edition and acapella version have been registered. Extended is 4:48 long!!

Screenshot-2022-09-04-162153.png

I wonder how the acapella is going to sound, I would have loved an acoustic version.

Winston thinks HMC will debut at #12 with 161 points.

And this person continues to say it’s debuting at #6

I am nervous ??

Apparently the extended only has a longer intro and outro, nothing else 

8 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I am nervous ??

TOTC says top10 also :cheers:

17 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I am nervous ??

look at the radio they are estimating and look at the radio audience it has now.

Also, does winston's factor in website sales.

it might come down to sales.

nice stablity. i thought it'd start dropping :clap3: this song has an xmassy vibe to me, hopefully it'll stay stable thru  the next months

It got added to the TTH playlis, so if it doesn't hit top ten this week, maybe next one?

6 minutes ago, Terylee said:

#1 in Israel.

It’s a GLOBAL hit! 

Not surprised since Britney holds the record of the biggest concert ever held in Israel :swan:

Looking at these points, it could debut anywhere between #6 and #12 :rip: in the end, it will enter somewhere in-between, probably at #9 or #10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.