Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

5 hours ago, mariahcarey said:

It's gonna drop a lot because of poor streaming

4 hours ago, PiperHalliwell said:

Hold Me Closer is up 17 spots on the Spotify Global Chart at #25 with 2,410,671 filtered streams! :swing:

So what is the truth :alexz2:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

6 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

Fbmo6yIWQAAQRGr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

So inspired hearing Britney again, I worked on the above concept for either a return Greatest Hits album with "Hold Me Closer" as the lead or maybe just a reissue of Glory, hope you all like and it's just great to see Army so active again :heart:

This looks gorgeous

1 hour ago, °ColdFire° said:

It has also entered the Dance format:
#42 (90 spins with 0.038M audience)

:gaycatney1:

:party:

What are her Dance #1s

I'm waiting for her Finally Enough Love in 25 years :alexz:

7 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

So inspired hearing Britney again, I worked on the above concept for either a return Greatest Hits album with "Hold Me Closer" as the lead or maybe just a reissue of Glory, hope you all like and it's just great to see Army so active again :heart:

This is gorgeous! But I need Glory to officially be over with, I'd just rather another GH.

40 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

Ikr :deadbanana:can’t believe I use to check these stats on a daily basis 

It’s pretty good considering the rolling effect hitting, if radio was planning on dropping it would be much worse (that’s if nothing changed in 6 years)

simpsons-old-men.gif

30 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

It's completely normal

I know, but there are levels of rolling effect and that's what I was wondering.

The spotify update :jonnycat:

btw,  I don't like the drop in radio :dancehall: Harry with a bigger radio deal didn't drop as much as this :dancehall: but I think it's ok for 2 old acts. :hippo:

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

This kinda makes me happy they waited a week to put it on TTH, otherwise the drop would've been terrible.

It’s almost like they know how to do their jobs. :toofunny2: 

1 hour ago, Royal Culture said:

gorgeous :smitten: 

ot: nice hold, hopefully they move it up on TTH, radio seems to be really embracing it :katie2:

To sum up, the airplay drop isn't that huge and the song is rising on Spotify? This sounds great!

I'm glad the song is doing well.

Btw I think I dreamed about someone showing me an audio editor software on PC and then they made her voice sound way more clear and less edited/filtered on the song and I was LIVING for it, and now I want that version. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Still bopping to the actual thing tho. :loud:

7 minutes ago, AMIT said:

I'm glad the song is doing well.

Btw I think I dreamed about someone showing me an audio editor software on PC and then they made her voice sound way more clear and less edited/filtered on the song and I was LIVING for it, and now I want that version. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Still bopping to the actual thing tho. :loud:

mam that's the initial demo we heard

8 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

mam that's the initial demo we heard

I actually never heard the demo version. :lmao: 

Still perched for them official remixes though. :gaydonnacat1:

8 minutes ago, AMIT said:

I actually never heard the demo version. :lmao: 

Still perched for them official remixes though. :gaydonnacat1:

i love the reverb-filled one we got, but if the vocal production is not for you, check the demo out! it's not for me but i'm sure you'd like it better

The Spotify update I know it was included on TTH but it’s not even Top 20 on that playlist …. I fear what could happen if this rise to the Top 10 or when they release a music video :jonnycat:

We will have to hide out asses next week if the radio drops it like Make Me:emofish:. I hope the upcoming radio updates won't disappoint.    

3 minutes ago, Brishka said:

We will have to hide out asses next week if the radio drops it like Make Me:emofish:. I hope the upcoming radio updates won't disappoint.    

Let’s see what happens in tomorrow updates, apparently it’s been a good day so far 

12 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Let’s see what happens in tomorrow updates, apparently it’s been a good day so far 

Where does this data come from? 

15 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Where does this data come from? 

I’ve asked that myself because I’m not quite sure

EDIT: SoundStats, if it's legit tomorrow's update should be huge... I don't quite believe it yet.

EDIT 2: The screenshot above is for all countries, if you filter down to US then it looks more realistic.

Edited by nathanspears

6 hours ago, ToMmY said:

simpsons-old-men.gif

:dies:

6 hours ago, Royal Culture said:

wow love it!!!!! 

Looks amazing, to be good to be real :rip:

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

:jonny6:

ibamnqejetxsmzovu4m.gif

4 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

ibamnqejetxsmzovu4m.gif

Won't last long though, David Guetta's and Bebe Rexha's new horrible song is smashing and raising a lot on iTunes :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.