• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

16 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Someone explain to me how this works. Can I buy all 4 copies with the same credit card and email, or do I have to buy each copy individually and with different information each time? I want to support but I also want it to count on the charts. 

I think it needs to be done in separate transactions

Radio is keeping it out of the top 10. I don't think it's possible anymore.

WW #40 (-2) 1,809,931

USA #36 (-7) 466,043

No idea how correct this is

Edited by nathanspears

7 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I saw it earlier. Some people said the account was reliable. I don't believe it at all though, I don't get how everyone could predict 11-12 while their account is saying 5-6.

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I saw it earlier. Some people said the account was reliable. I don't believe it at all though, I don't get how everyone could predict 11-12 while their account is saying 5-6.

The tweet they are referring that confirmed 100k units to was only posted last night, no one posted predictions since then.

9 minutes ago, mystery said:

The tweet they are referring that confirmed 100k units to was only posted last night, no one posted predictions since then.

I was wondering why chart data is saying 100k because that doesn't line up with the predictions at all...

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

I was wondering why chart data is saying 100k because that doesn't line up with the predictions at all...

Because ChartData has access to official figures. The other accounts can only estimate and post predictions.

Edited by mystery

4 minutes ago, mystery said:

Because ChartData has access to official figures. The other accounts can only estimate and post predictions.

Nn, I was doing maths wrong. It is correct. 

12m streams is around 80k sales, add the 22k digital and yeah, it's around 100k but as others say, that was only 5 days as per chart data.

Edited by nathanspears

I’m shocked at how good radio updates are.

The song is doing very well on iTunes, particularly in US and UK.

The streams are better than expected but probably not enough to go top 10. It will likely continue to decrease slowly.

It's doing so well with radio and sales. Even though streams have been consistent so far I wish she were better in streaming. Maybe they'll go up for a day or so when/if the MV comes out? :chick3:

This song is doing better than expected especially since this isn’t a lead single for an album or anything. I think some people need to lower their expectations with top 5/10 predictions. I would be just as happy if it debuted at #15. :clap3:

The radio updates are amazing, the streaming numbers needs to do better, we need TTH

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Wow  :eek:

The US Army needs to ask the Barbz how they did the mass buying for the Week 1 of Super Freaky Girl because they did 89k when everyone was predicting 70k so they did better than expected even with Billboard's new rules.

Apple Music US: #72 (-8)

Winston predicted this to have 12.6M streams by the end of week, but with the freefall on Apple Music and Spotify, I don’t see it doing more than 11.5M. Sales are gonna have to come through :doc: 

54 minutes ago, Julián said:

I can't believe it's not on TTH omg

They should have done this already, the song would have better chances to go top 10 and the streaming would be better.

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Apple Music US: #72 (-8)

Winston predicted this to have 12.6M streams by the end of week, but with the freefall on Apple Music and Spotify, I don’t see it doing more than 11.5M. Sales are gonna have to come through :doc: 

Why is it flopping so bad on streaming in the US :deadbanana4:

Come on US army!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.