Mass shooting of homeless in Langley, B.C., Canada: Several dead, suspect arrested

Espresso

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I was about to say, isn’t this something a lot of people here want to have happen with the homeless? Only I’m sure they’d “prefer” it be state-sanctioned execution rather than by vigilantes, but it’s horrifying and grotesque all the same.

This Rogan clip kinda answers that question for me. :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I was about to say, isn’t this something a lot of people here want to have happen with the homeless? Only I’m sure they’d “prefer” it be state-sanctioned execution rather than by vigilantes, but it’s horrifying and grotesque all the same.

This Rogan clip kinda answers that question for me. :jonny: 

With any luck Rogan will get the same heat Tucker did after the Buffalo shooting for white replacement theory, but I'm not holding my breath. 

It's also not productive as they're not going anywhere and it'll blow over but nothing will actually be accomplished. 

He'll say he was "joking" and get to wash his hands clean, citing the shooter's likely "mental illness". I'm just tired. 

14 minutes ago, Espresso said:

With any luck Rogan will get the same heat Tucker did after the Buffalo shooting for white replacement theory, but I'm not holding my breath. 

It's also not productive as they're not going anywhere and it'll blow over but nothing will actually be accomplished. 

He'll say he was "joking" and get to wash his hands clean, citing the shooter's likely "mental illness". I'm just tired. 

Joe Rogan likely won’t face any such reckoning unless another mass shooting of homeless people takes place in LA or SF, and the shooter publishes a manifesto directly citing Joe Rogan as an inspiration. And even then, conservatives would venerate the guy as a hero because they hate the homeless that much and affluent liberals would be indifferent or relieved that they won’t have to see as many on the sidewalks making them uncomfortable anymore.

This is what all capitalists advocate for with their horrific worldview. 

There's no justice for unhoused people in the wake of this violent attack unless the government decides to house them.

My phone JOLTED me awake with the emergency broadcast warning this morning, I almost had a heart attack. And I live 35 miles away :rip:

This is horrific though, I won't say I'm glad the shooter is dead because I'm a good Christian but if you start killing people well... I'm glad he wasn't able to kill anyone else. BC needs to do so much more for homeless people in this province. The people in power really do not give a single ****.

Its bad enough that we walk passed homeless people like they don't exist everyday, now they have to live in fear of being shot, trash. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.