Do you get more attention from old men or young men?

Bacardo Royale

Since my teen years and now in my 20s I noticed I get way more attention from men 40+ than guys my own age.  They are more forward and have no shame. Is it just me or are they like that with everyone ? I'm kind of annoyed by it idk

tbh as soon as I turned 18 I started only getting 20% of the attention I was getting before, then when I turned 20 it was half that too :rip: which is creepy

but I’ve noticed as I grow older, younger guys go for me . It used to be all like 25-50 year old men, then when I got into my early 20’s now it’s like 18-25 year old guys mainly

Most of the guys that hit on me at the bars are my age.  However, I think the space skews young.  I have been hit on plenty by older men too.  

Irl - younger guys/guys around my age 

on apps - older guys/guys around my age

Neither these days.

But used to be both however I always used to turn down the older men :biblio: 

I still turn the heads of both equally, leaning towards the young bucks more. 

Younger, because I have beards maybe

I prefer older guys though. 

Some of both. I’m 26. I get a lot of younger guys calling me daddy

15 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Some of both. I’m 26. I get a lot of younger guys calling me daddy

Wow, we must be the same person, I'm 26 too, still not used to being called daddy :rip:

OT: Yes I have a lot of older men who hit on me, but I've always had a preference for older men, especially fit men in their 40's.

Younger and older 

I would like someone around my age tho pls 

slightly older typically, i’m kind of a 70s throwback in terms of appearance and older men mostly dig that but some younger guys are into that too if they’re not f*cking stuck in their clean-cut whatever ways

13 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Wow, we must be the same person, I'm 26 too, still not used to being called daddy :rip:

OT: Yes I have a lot of older men who hit on me, but I've always had a preference for older men, especially fit men in their 40's.

:rip: We are the same person. I've always preferred fit older guys in their 30s or 40s

I'm not sure how to describe it. 

Since I was 15 everyone my age in the gay community cyberbullied me because I was chubby. The older men were the only ones saying I was hot. But they also were taking advantage of me when I was underage - I did a lot of risky things online between 16 and 18 but I was scarred from the cyberbullying that at the time I didn't really notice. 

I'm 28 now. Mostly keep to myself. There is this 17 year old that thinks I'm ok but he is a crazy lunatic that already talks about wanting kids and I'm like "uh....no thank you" cause I have a hard enough time managing life as an adult. Otherwise pretty much all the guys into me are still older with a couple the same age as me and only one that is younger but still not too far away. Most of the guys are whacky though. 

I've never been to a club fyi but I'm too afraid of getting bullied in person even if I'd likely love the music.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.