Kim Petras looking stunning & skinny

Alfred

AlexStexaul

liked the 2nd dress

16 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Hmmm. Wonder how she lost it so fast. :coffee:

Luke got her on that crash diet :-*

she's finally serving again but how did she lose weight so quickly :thing:

Great selfies beautiful selfies but where is the music?

**** Pop was absolutely offensively bad garbage. I still don't understand why they never made her record her ballad version of "Stars Are Blind". Out of all the tracks she's released that is the one that most sounds like a smash. It's absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking and makes it sound like a classic standard. Not to go all A Star is Born and say that if you're sexual you're trash, but her sex bops have been pretty ******* trash. 

she looks so good :jonny6:

How did she lose weight so fast? I really hope it wasn’t a drastic park bom diet since those always end up making them gain all of it back as soon as they eat

she looks great but i hope she lost it in a healthy way (is that even possible this quickly?)

comparing these photos to her mini documentary that just came out and she looks incredibly different 

the way she got severely bullied about her weight and now people wanna know how she lost it so quickly is beyond me :monkey: why is society so stupid 

Can't believe how different she looks!

Not impossible to lose weight quickly, ya'll. I lost 40 pounds in a month and a half doing the keto diet.

Not her serving k-pop idol with the sudden weight loss, good for ha :clap3:

She looks good but yeah how did she lose it that fast :deadbanana2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgcc_pPpLpB/

More pics from the night of Selena's bday party. 

13 hours ago, BANKS said:

the way she got severely bullied about her weight and now people wanna know how she lost it so quickly is beyond me :monkey: why is society so stupid 

right. she can never win for some reason. she'll release music that has no Luke involvement (which is currently about to happen) and ppl online will still complain about her and refuse to just enjoy what she has to offer. 

19 minutes ago, Alfred said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgcc_pPpLpB/

More pics from the night of Selena's bday party. 

right. she can never win for some reason. she'll release music that has no Luke involvement (which is currently about to happen) and ppl online will still complain about her and refuse to just enjoy what she has to offer. 

you can never win :rip: 

it’s also disgusting of her fans and friends commenting “skinny” under her new pictures… i know they mean it as a “compliment” but it’s so f*cked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.