Messy gay posts story of how he caught the monkeypox virus

Jynx672

8QxTgkS.png

I think some gays really don't realise how extreme the sex lives of gay men are compared to straight people... Imagine engaging in orgies where you drink the urine of a dozen complete strangers and then go on to say it's "reductive" for others to suggest you shouldn't do that to prevent the spread of an infectious disease. :rip:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Protocol

• The7thStranger

• Chemist

Disgusting man. People like him are making everything worse and contributing to misinformation. Now people think monkeypox is a "gay disease" and an STD, just like HIV. 

Yikes :mazen:

WAIT ive seen multiple of his videos .. multiple times :thing: (there was no human bodily fluids involved ) ewww . Lemme take him off my watchlist :biblio: 

Wait I was at a party this weekend that sounds eerily similar to this :rip:

birthday orgy? y'all, just have some cake and maybe a drink and call it a day lmao

"Not fishing for any sort of sympathy" doesn't stop the thread from seeming a whole lotta pity party, sorry.

Also "hopefully educate anyone curious", monkeypox spreads via direct contact and fluids, you're drinking urine and getting drilled by total randoms in bunch loads, who are you planning on educating exactly?

kDijxLa.gif

Maybe Reagan made some points 

“Birthday orgy” is the craziest thing I’ve ever read, what happened to dinners? :deadbanana4:

Mess I just spent the last 2 days in a bathouse, I didn't drink anyone's bodily fluids though. Hope I'm good

31 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

I think some gays really don't realise how extreme the sex lives of gay men are compared to straight people...

I remember when a friend of mine told me she was a wh*re cause she hooked up with 2 guys during summer break (3 months).

Just a few days before I had done 2 guys in 1 hour.

I just smiled and said I was proud of her.

Edited by ProudLBS

I really don’t feel sympathy for these kind of people :pukey: 

I have a huge fear of catching anything that the idea of an orgy literally gives me horrible anxiety. Let alone the other stuff he described. This man is bold asf:rip:

40 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

8QxTgkS.png

I think some gays really don't realise how extreme the sex lives of gay men are compared to straight people... Imagine engaging in orgies where you drink the urine of a dozen complete strangers and then go on to say it's "reductive" for others to suggest you shouldn't do that to prevent the spread of an infectious disease. :rip:

I really simply don't understand for People who deny the bolded statement.

It is true since Gay men involve testosterone at higher rate.

But yaaaaah.......control urself.

This is truly disgusting 

“It’s reductive to tell gay people not to have sex”

Girl shut the **** up, that’s so embarrassing.

I dont think monkeypox is the only thing he should be worried about:rip:

I’m not going to kink-shame, like some of you in here who deserve to be reported and have WP’s are doing :fan: however the activities he mentioned are not my cup of tea. That being said, no one deserves monkeypox, or any other disease for that matter, no matter what their behavior is (which some of you in the comments seem to be implying). It really is giving self-hating gay/ internalized homophobia. If you think straights don’t have this terrible behavior + worse (in and out of the bedroom) you are sorrowly mistaken

21 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Has nothing to do with being gay. Disgusting

Gay men being the only demographic where the norm is to have 4+ sexual partners in 1 year instead of just 1 partner :rip:

GI2.jpg
https://contexts.org/blog/an-unequal-distribution-of-partners-gays-versus-straights/

Edited by ProudLBS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.