Conservatives prepping to claim monkeypox spread is cause of gay pedophiles

Communion

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I blame the left. We had decades to saturate our friends and families with facts; straight people are the number one sexual abuser on the planet in every country! Straight cisgender men are the number one abuser of cisgender women in every country! Straight men are the number one child molester in every country! But does the average person know that? NO. Does the average liberal point that out in contentious discourse or in debates with rigtwingers in their daily lives? NO.

We have to do better, this having to react everytime conservatives do what they always do like we're new to this upsets ms to no end. They've been doing the same song and dance since before half of us were born and we're acting like some born yesterday children. When will we create something to use against them? Probably never.

Conservatives deserve every victory with actual dumbass leftwingers that get defeated by actual dumb people that have no barring in reality like the American conservative. This sht is disgusting.

Blaming people trying to improve conditions for LGBTQ+ people for people being homophobic, transphobic, biphobic, etc. is not helpful. It is not the job of LGBTQ+ people to convince the world of their humanity. We do it because we are dealt an awful hand. Further, most people's families will not just surrender to whatever talking points their LGBTQ+ child tells them. Thinking this is the case is massively out-of-step with reality. People are not that impressionable. There is a reason the "chosen family" ideal is a common reality for many in the LGBTQ+ community.

This bigoted rhetoric against the LGBTQ+ community is effective because the large society is naturally bigoted against us (and other communities) and has been so for time in memoriam. We are still massively struggling with racism despite the war to end slavery ending 157 years ago. Ending bigotry towards the LGBTQ+ community is not going to happen in anyone's lifetime. Blaming it on the left trying to combat such forces is weird and reinforces unrealistic expectations. 

20 hours ago, Bloo said:

Blaming people trying to improve conditions for LGBTQ+ people for people being homophobic, transphobic, biphobic, etc. is not helpful. It is not the job of LGBTQ+ people to convince the world of their humanity. We do it because we are dealt an awful hand. Further, most people's families will not just surrender to whatever talking points their LGBTQ+ child tells them. Thinking this is the case is massively out-of-step with reality. People are not that impressionable. There is a reason the "chosen family" ideal is a common reality for many in the LGBTQ+ community.

This bigoted rhetoric against the LGBTQ+ community is effective because the large society is naturally bigoted against us (and other communities) and has been so for time in memoriam. We are still massively struggling with racism despite the war to end slavery ending 157 years ago. Ending bigotry towards the LGBTQ+ community is not going to happen in anyone's lifetime. Blaming it on the left trying to combat such forces is weird and reinforces unrealistic expectations. 

:ahh:

Is that what they're doing? They're improving conditions for lgbt people by not supporting m4a?

They're not being blamed for the bigotry, no, those existed before our current structures were even developed but what I am blaming them for is the absolute limp, reactionary, last minute response time to people who ANNOUNCE THEIR EVERY INTENTION and have been doing so since we lived in wooden houses. Conservatives aren't subtle, they want anything different dead. They oppose anything that their sacred books deem wrong and they regularly show their desire to harm. So what do leftwing people do? They dine with them. They believe them to have good intentions. They don't enshrine protection until conservatives take aim at the minority community, they elect them into office for situational reasons and act surprised that their values are dangerous, they allow lies to go uncontested and they allowed conservatives to monopolize the entirety of community as we know it.

The left has been dropping the ball for centuries, it's absurd how despite all the intelligence, actual desire to protect and improve and the alleged will to do so; we still operate decades behind the locusts that have destroyed our harvests every turn of season.

We struggle with bigotry by right, no time period will come where we won't be fighting the rightwing, progress goes hand in hand with regression but the power of regression can be mitigated by a left that uses everything at our disposal; socially, legally and economically. We pursue the weakest options on the micro(keeping the peace ie allowing lies to be spread by family and friends) and the macro(just plain ignoring threats to human rights for decades after we BARELY get it into law ie roe vs wade.)

People are VERY impressionable and malleable, it's how religion has programmed society since it was born. You drill something into others repeatedly and they give, it's the nature of social animals but the left has a tendency to not do this because the right does but their abuse of it is not a sign of it being wrong. The left will see the guy with a machete coming at them screaming murder and raise a fork and ask him to sit with them, lol. This can work but the current trajectory of conservatism has only ever been stopped by aggressive opposition, not passive kumbaya nonsense about them not knowing what they do.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

:ahh:

Is that what they're doing? They're improving conditions for lgbt people by not supporting m4a?

They're not being blamed for the bigotry, no, those existed before our current structures were even developed but what I am blaming them for is the absolute limp, reactionary, last minute response time to people who ANNOUNCE THEIR EVERY INTENTION and have been doing so since we lived in wooden houses. Conservatives aren't subtle, they want anything different dead. They oppose anything that their sacred books deem wrong and they regularly show their desire to harm. So what do leftwing people do? They dine with them. They believe them to have good intentions. They don't enshrine protection until conservatives take aim at the minority community, they elect them into office for situational reasons and act surprised that their values are dangerous, they allow lies to go uncontested and they allowed conservatives to monopolize the entirety of community as we know it.

The left has been dropping the ball for centuries, it's absurd how despite all the intelligence, actual desire to protect and improve and the alleged will to do so; we still operate decades behind the locusts that have destroyed our harvests every turn of season.

We struggle with bigotry by right, no time period will come where we won't be fighting the rightwing, progress goes hand in hand with regression but the power of regression can be mitigated by a left that uses everything at our disposal; socially, legally and economically. We pursue the weakest options on the micro(keeping the peace ie allowing lies to be spread by family and friends) and the macro(just plain ignoring threats to human rights for decades after we BARELY get it into law ie roe vs wade.)

People are VERY impressionable and malleable, it's how religion has programmed society since it was born. You drill something into others repeatedly and they give, it's the nature of social animals but the left has a tendency to not do this because the right does but their abuse of it is not a sign of it being wrong. The left will see the guy with a machete coming at them screaming murder and raise a fork and ask him to sit with them, lol. This can work but the current trajectory of conservatism has only ever been stopped by aggressive opposition, not passive kumbaya nonsense about them not knowing what they do.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say in response to what I said?

My guess is that you mean Democrats when you say "the left". I don't consider the Democratic Party to be remotely left. They're a center-right party. So that might be where the miscommunication is originating.

Ehhh monkeypox isnt an issue. Barely any kids at all have gotten it and gays are being pretty vigilante in getting the vaccine. 

The man focus will be trans and gender identitiy. Being gay isnt as taboo as it was 15 years ago. And straight people are just as promiscuous. They just keep it on the low unlike the gays who love to flaunt it. But trust they are swinging just as much and have their own orgies and sex parties. Strip culture and sex work is damn near glorified.

It is just so cringe for Trump to try and push this "evangelical narrative" lmao he must be getting desperate. He has never been a very outward religious man. Like he gives two shits about a bible. This man has been in bed with hollywood for decades, was a serial cheater and stays making seedy deals.

But OT. The push for pronouns and trans acceptance tipped conservatives over the edge. And then this whole "lgbt agenda are groomers" narrative was ridiculous. 

Its why I cannot stand Caitlyn being so vocal around them. Keep the conversation IN HOUSE. 

Edited by FreeXone

I mean to this day, straight people (and some gay people) literally have no idea why HIV impacted gay men so much more than other groups.

On 7/26/2022 at 11:35 AM, Bloo said:

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say in response to what I said?

My guess is that you mean Democrats when you say "the left". I don't consider the Democratic Party to be remotely left. They're a center-right party. So that might be where the miscommunication is originating.

Both of them. The political figures and the everyday man.

The left from the top down needs some bootstrap pulling. No more leeway to conservatives. They get way too easy a time peddling bs in everyday life.

On 7/26/2022 at 8:53 AM, Domination said:

I mean to this day, straight people (and some gay people) literally have no idea why HIV impacted gay men so much more than other groups.

Careful, you'll get called a self-hating homophobe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.