• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demi Lovato

• Rotunda

• Steve Jobs

• Guthix

1 hour ago, Guthix said:

I mean, you’re in control. Calorie deficit and exercise. No need to play victim unless there’s an underlying reason like a medical issue. 

And only reason I’m being this blatant about it is because I’m in the same (but opposite) circumstance by being a twig. That’s like me saying nothing I can ever do will gain me weight or muscles, which is false - I just don’t want to commit to it. I also committed myself to a gym 4-6 days a week for 2 years straight. I saw results, but not enough for me to continue committing to it as I’ve always hated working out. No one else’s fault but mine :michael:

I ******* hate this website so much like… :deadbanana2: literally worse than r*ddit  

3 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I ******* hate this website so much like… :deadbanana2: literally worse than r*ddit  

Why? Because

glass slipper shoes GIF

I take good care of myself by eating right and exercising frequently, and I want to be with someone with a similar lifestyle, and my lifestyle generally precludes obesity 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I take good care of myself by eating right and exercising frequently, and I want to be with someone with a similar lifestyle, and my lifestyle generally precludes obesity 

What if someone is fat but eats right and exercises frequently?

All of y’all need to just say it as it is: you don’t think fat people are attractive. This whole “well, they don’t live a healthy lifestyle!!” story is a facade and we fat people know it x 

12 minutes ago, Guthix said:

Why? Because

glass slipper shoes GIF

because it’s none of your business and they didn’t ask. People opening up about their body is not an invitation for critique. its condescending. 

1 hour ago, Guthix said:

I mean, you’re in control. Calorie deficit and exercise. No need to play victim unless there’s an underlying reason like a medical issue. 

And only reason I’m being this blatant about it is because I’m in the same (but opposite) circumstance by being a twig. That’s like me saying nothing I can ever do will gain me weight or muscles, which is false - I just don’t want to commit to it. I also committed myself to a gym 4-6 days a week for 2 years straight. I saw results, but not enough for me to continue committing to it as I’ve always hated working out. No one else’s fault but mine :michael:

Y’all need some self love and therapy 

No.

No.

I am very slim myself and it runs in our whole family. My Mum would probably low-key fat-shame him, without meaning to. We can be friends but I have never found a fat-guy attractive. I have found some overweight guys attractive. Chubby-fit, Chris Pratt is a good example. 

Honestly, it's all about the hygiene. If the guy is obese and is clean as hell, I would totally date him. Not here for skinny/"hot" smelly men, tbh. 

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

I have never personally known anyone who is very overweight/obese who exercises frequently and eats healthy. Perhaps that exists though.

34 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I have never personally known anyone who is very overweight/obese who exercises frequently and eats healthy. Perhaps that exists though.

I can see exercising frequently and being overweight. There's a lot of powerlifters for instance that are, simply because they are focused on different things. You can exercise a lot, but if your diet isn't there you'll just have lots of fat and muscle. But eating healthy? I think that's not possible unless there's a serious medical condition. 

No :cm:

Also people getting mad in here because overweight = eat too much and move too little 99% of cases. 

No, sorry. When you try to  cuddle it  would get too hot/sweaty

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

because it’s none of your business and they didn’t ask. People opening up about their body is not an invitation for critique. its condescending. 

They posted their opinion on the matter on a public forum and I responded with my opinion on their comment :rip: and yet your responses to me fall under my exact initial point - stop victimizing yourself and start doing something about it

3 hours ago, Steve Jobs said:

Y’all need some self love and therapy 

More like y’all need to stick to a plan and stop crying crocodile tears that sitting on your ass all day and doing nothing doesn’t bring in any results, lol. AGAIN - coming from someone who does this himself - but I’m not playing victim and am owning up to it

Edited by Guthix

Yes if they are tall and hold me like a kitten during winter times

20 minutes ago, Guthix said:

More like y’all need to stick to a plan and stop crying crocodile tears that sitting on your ass all day and doing nothing doesn’t bring in any results, lol. AGAIN - coming from someone who does this himself - but I’m not playing victim and am owning up to it

I’m absolutely fine with my body but thanks for the concern

4 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

I've honestly never encountered this. I've seen a few obese people who exercise frequently and think they eat right, but I've never seen it actually be true. 

4 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

All of y’all need to just say it as it is: you don’t think fat people are attractive. This whole “well, they don’t live a healthy lifestyle!!” story is a facade and we fat people know it x 

Well yes, I generally do find obesity to be a turnoff and an unattractive feature, but that's because it signals to me that the person is not actually taking care of themselves properly and doesn't make the person inherently worth less. 99 times out of 100 it's possible for obese people to lose at least some weight and get to a healthier state, but many just don't pursue that, which is what makes them less attractive. 

9 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

As an obese person myself that doesn't look obese, just overweight

20220121-191449.jpg

This makes no sense to me. (And this is for almost everyone in this thread)

I wish y'all would write down what y'all consider "obese" because it's seems y'all demonize the word a LOT, I don't.

The scientific definition of obesity is exactly what it means.

OP : Yes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.