Do you watch Movies & Series more than once?

tili33

I watched Tim burton movies entire filmography every Halloween season. 

I only rewatch movies/TV shows if they were really good and if I think there’s something I missed the first time around that would help me understand better the second time. Otherwise I would rather watch something new.

When I was younger all the time, I've probably seen Charmed and Will & Grace like a thousand times.

For movies, I rewatch the Harry Potter series almost every year.

it's fun to rewatch movies with engaging dialogue, i've rewatched the devil wear prada, fight club and most tarantino films so many times cuz of this

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Movies? Sure. Shows? Rarely have I ever seen one more than once.

same 

who has time to watch a tv show more than once :deadvision:

Only if the movie or show was really good. The only show i've watched more than once is Anne With An E and one episode of Black Mirror

The Devil Wears Prada - prob 30 times

Friends - watched all the episodes x 4 times

Some X-Men movies (the original trilogy mostly) the Harry Potter movies more than 5 times.

Some other rom coms movies more than one time.

Edited by Anye

Yes for series only one I really really enjoyed I think I watch shows more then Movies anyways 

Movies ill re watch if I really love the movie.

Movies sometimes, rewatch a good movie with a different company. Or a classic re-release in theater. 

Hardly ever rewatch series though.

Theres so much good content outthere so its already hard to find the times to watch them all, lets alone rewatch.

But when im getting older, i will surely rewatch some of my favorite movies/series just for the nostalgia factor

Edited by chiliam

movies yes mainly cuz of hype. I watched Avengers Endgame like 5 times w different friends:rip:

Very rare you'd catch me rewatching anything. 

I think other than Inception and any sitcom like Friends or Seinfeld that occasionally I'd come across when I'm channel surfing on tv, I would not watch anything more than once. I just can't bring myself to. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.