• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• James_Dean

• Twilish

• Mohit

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Mohit said:

Why yall act like straight women don't exist and everything is about gays? Why would he pander to 1% gays and not the 3.5 billion females

Cause straight women don't date gay men why would they care about this?

Edited by Josh

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Maybe u should see the comments from the str8 women they love it

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I find it hilarious the way yall get angry or cringe when a pop boy like Harry, Shawn, Conan or Charlie doesn't dress heteronormarive its called gay baiting or dare to show any skin its gay baiting but if a pop girl does the same thing she's praised to the heavens. Why such a hypocritical take on a community that is supposed to be about equality and being yourself?

The hypocrisy reeks in here

tell them :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

How do u know that Charlie is gay?

3 minutes ago, monster_enriquer said:

tell them :clap3:

Its true I'm tired of Harry, Shawn etc getting attacked for what they wear etc.....people should mind their own business. Aren't we supposed to be a supportive community? Yet all we do is shame and mock. Reminds me of a bunch of conservatives 

how is this queerbaiting if he’s gay? and don’t tell me he’s not… 

Like a twink that's aged out of being a twink and is now approaching a mid-life crisis.

15 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I find it hilarious the way yall get angry or cringe when a pop boy like Harry, Shawn, Conan or Charlie doesn't dress heteronormarive its called gay baiting or dare to show any skin its gay baiting but if a pop girl does the same thing she's praised to the heavens. Why such a hypocritical take on a community that is supposed to be about equality and being yourself?

OOP :coffee:  it's easy to be hateful and project insecurities behind a screen and keyboard. That's why. 

19 minutes ago, Insanity said:

end them :clap3:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

end them :clap3:

people need to be put in their place  :alexz2:

12 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

OOP :coffee:  it's easy to be hateful and project insecurities behind a screen and keyboard. That's why. 

True

Jealousy is a disease 

41 minutes ago, Insanity said:

:coffee: End them 

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Maybe u should see the comments from the str8 women they love it

straight women normally don't lust or thirst after bisexual or gay men. so this is for gay and bi men

Pop culture
2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I wanna lick all over docqXuh.gif

__

Someone pls make a fake Grindr screenshot lmao

xYWzE1H.png

27 minutes ago, Josh said:

straight women normally don't lust or thirst after bisexual or gay men. so this is for gay and bi men

Hes not gay and u would be surprised what str8 women lust after 

12 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

xYWzE1H.png

Not only one tap away this is taking me out :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

xYWzE1H.png

YME.thumb.gif.f58bf51339f133f53298896822

He looks like them average Liddos at Lady Gaga's concert 

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Sis calm down. It's clearly a look inspired by gay culture. You would be surprised to see how gay men run social media follows for celebrities. He's gay baiting, nothing wrong with it. Clearly obvious. Not by simply showing skin, but the way in which is chooses to show it is traditional to gay people and you know it.

Also since when is the gay community "equal" and "accepting"? :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

I think he looks cute :jamming:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.