Kid Cudi exits Rolling Loud stage

rosesbloom

The people saying “they bought tickets for Kanye not Cudi” are the scum of the earth. Like how can you be that trash of a person? 

Not Funny Reaction GIF

Cudi learned to always put his mental health first so this was the best thing to do. **** them, they don't deserve hearing his godly vocals.

I'd have walked off immediately after finding out people came for Kanye specifically :fish:

He wasn’t replaced last minute, it’s been days since the announcement. These people could’ve just ****** off to another stage or idk, go the **** home. Imagine wasting your energy attending a gig that you have zero interest in, just to antagonize the performer. Touch grass. 

55 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

It was this “boy”. 

i see a class suit against this brat

People can be trash. I feel bad for him. 

1 hour ago, Steve Jobs said:

He wasn’t replaced last minute, it’s been days since the announcement. These people could’ve just ****** off to another stage or idk, go the **** home. Imagine wasting your energy attending a gig that you have zero interest in, just to antagonize the performer. Touch grass. 

Exactly, they could’ve asked for a refund if he was the only reason they purchased the tickets in the first place, they don’t have any excuse for this disgusting behavior...

Good for him, he’s a king and doesn’t deserve that.

Also maybe Kanye’s fans should accept that it isn’t Cudi’s fault that Kanye gives no fucks about them and repeatedly let’s them down time after time and isn’t in a place where he can be a working functioning artist.. if you were that bothered about Cudi replacing him then just don’t go..

7 hours ago, mystery said:

That is disgraceful behaviour, good for him for standing his ground and leaving.

Wow what’s the context for this? I thought ppl liked Cudi

30 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Wow what’s the context for this? I thought ppl liked Cudi

Kanye West was originally supposed to headline the Rolling Loud festival. However, he pulled out a couple days ago, and Rolling Loud announced Kid Cudi would be the replacement. Kid Cudi & Kanye have been beefing for quite some time now, so a lot of Kanye fans were pissed.

- - - -

Kid Cudi did the right thing and the fans should be ashamed of themselves. However, I definitely think Rolling Loud set him up. Everyone and their mama knows Kanye & Cudi are beefing so why would the announce Cudi as the replacement act, knowing most of the people who purchased tickets were Kanye stans who dislike Cudi?

Rap fans are disgusting. Pop fans too, but we would never boo Beyonce if she was Gaga's replacement.

Trash people, good for him to leaving those animals.

Isnt this the same festival that keeps booking Da Baby?... Not surprised the audience is trash. 

The audience was rude. If they knew Kanye wasn't performing they should have asked for a refund instead of doing this.

Good for them.

• ATRL Moderator

A lot of people attacked Azealia for doing the same thing in the same situation last month. 

Glad both of them don’t put up with the nonsense. 

I hope Cudi still got paid his full amount. **** any audience paying to see post-2015 Kanye anyway. My ancestors did not die for that joke of a man to be so beloved. I would’ve thrown things back. 

People are so ******* disrespectful and immature. Then the fact that you have people defending this shitty behavior in Twitter replies. These people don't deserve **** :biblio:

On 7/23/2022 at 11:39 AM, LookinAssHittas said:

Kanye West was originally supposed to headline the Rolling Loud festival. However, he pulled out a couple days ago, and Rolling Loud announced Kid Cudi would be the replacement. Kid Cudi & Kanye have been beefing for quite some time now, so a lot of Kanye fans were pissed.

- - - -

Kid Cudi did the right thing and the fans should be ashamed of themselves. However, I definitely think Rolling Loud set him up. Everyone and their mama knows Kanye & Cudi are beefing so why would the announce Cudi as the replacement act, knowing most of the people who purchased tickets were Kanye stans who dislike Cudi?

But shouldn’t Cudi himself have known that this would go south if he’s beefing with Kanye :rip: it’s unfortunate but let this be an experience for him to decline these events 

Edited by infrared

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.