Kid Cudi exits Rolling Loud stage

rosesbloom

Good for him! It does suck for the people who weren’t throwing things though, and I hope they get refunded. Artists’ safety should always be prioritized, and customers should always get what they pay for especially if it’s something expensive like concert tickets. 

Thinking Of You

Good for him because he’s clearly not an animal at a zoo. Then on top of that, it’s big crowd of white people throwing things at him.

People are awful towards him. I feel bad for him, especially knowing he's struggled with mental health issues for years. I'm glad he walked off stage, although it sucks it had to come to that.

I don't blame him.

Why they doing Mr. Mescudi like that? I'd hate to go to festivals. Way too many damn people to regulate childish behavior.

7 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Why they doing Mr. Mescudi like that? I'd hate to go to festivals. Way too many damn people to regulate childish behavior.

Because these are all people that paid to see Kanye and he has beef with Cudi. Replacing Kanye with Cudi was a stupid idea from the start.

Rolling Loud kinda set him up by having him replace Kanye tbh.

But this is disrespectful and ****** up. People don’t know how to act at all and it’s embarrassing.

The video of the dude throwing it after him threatening to leave :biblio: people are so immature

The way he walked off:skull:

This is so sad to watch. **** that audience, the people booing and throwing stuff deserve the worst. 

Them 

11 minutes ago, infrared said:

Bet it was a trash straight bro under 30 

Probably over 30.

But rolling loud was stupid to book him. They should know Kanye is the trump of the music industry. His fans are cult like 

Edited by FreeXone

That is disgraceful behaviour, good for him for standing his ground and leaving.

Disgusting behavior. This is why I can't do festivals, the people are trash. Can't imagine having to perform for a bunch of animals. 

As if he personally made Kanye cancel his performance, leave Cudi alone:rip: those "fans" are rats. Direct your anger towards Kanye or sth else.

Edited by The Next Day

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Them 

Probably over 30.

But rolling loud was stupid to book him. They should know Kanye is the trump of the music industry. His fans are cult like 

3 hours ago, infrared said:

Bet it was a trash straight bro under 30 

It was this “boy”. 

I keep seeing comments like this…

It was lowkey a set-up for him to replace Ye, but this behaviour is just so tacky. 

Good for him. I wish the people who threw stuff got yelled at or slapped by the rest. Yep! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.