Racist who went to Africa charged for trafficking

SmittenCake

remember the viral video from a few weeks ago?

here's an update

What enfuriates me the most is that local chinese media will remain silent about this and a big portion of the chinese population wouldnt think he did something wrong. 

People are so evil, my God.

Edited by GraceRandolph

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

What enfuriates me the most is that local chinese media will remain silent about this and a big portion of the chinese population wouldnt think he did something wrong. 

Sad reality

i remember some KKKTRLers were so supportive and said they would beg to get paid to call themselves slurs for a quick 5RMB :giraffe:

Wow. Evil... both that he did this and that there was a market for this. Glad he got arrested/extradited and charged.

Disgusting piece of sh**. :biblio:

Why you gotta put Chinese in the title. I got 2 WP for putting Muslim

Also death sentences to him 

How anyone can be so ****** up in the head is beyond me.

Put his ass under the jail.

5 hours ago, Delirious said:

Why you gotta put Chinese in the title. I got 2 WP for putting Muslim

Selective WP system strikes again 

ezgif-4-74adfb096c.thumb.gif.4069fe3c34d 

6 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Selective WP system strikes again 

ezgif-4-74adfb096c.thumb.gif.4069fe3c34d 

I nearly got a ZTP ban for this lol: "This is arguably a ZTP. I’m being nice here. Post another bait thread like this and you will face an immediate ZTP.  "

Religion is a choice. Race isn't. I'm so confused.

You can be white and muslim at the same time.
You can be chinese and muslim at the same time.

Replace with everything of what I said with Christian and I would receive 0 WP point or any warning for that matter.

Like you said, selective.

Now this thread on the other hand is actual race-baiting since OP deliberately put Chinese in the title. Religion baiting is just...:bibliahh::deadbanana2:

Edited by Delirious

10 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I nearly got a ZTP ban for this lol: "This is arguably a ZTP. I’m being nice here. Post another bait thread like this and you will face an immediate ZTP.  "

You can be white and muslim at the same time.
You can be chinese and muslim at the same time.

Replace with everything of what I said with Christian and I would receive 0 WP point or any warning for that matter.

Like you said, selective.

Now this thread on the other hand is actual race-baiting since OP deliberately put Chinese in the title. Religion baiting is just...:bibliahh::deadbanana2:

yes, at the same time that women's rights are being stripped away around the world, ATRL supports religions who have been doing it for years (and I'm not excusing christianity)... and then we wonder why that is happening :rip: we should be able to criticise religion freely, even with humour. ATRL mods just live in extra privileged social circles and fail to see the reality of the world we live in, and think that religion, specially islam, should be protected :thing: make that make sense 

55 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

yes, at the same time that women's rights are being stripped away around the world, ATRL supports religions who have been doing it for years (and I'm not excusing christianity)... and then we wonder why that is happening :rip: we should be able to criticise religion freely, even with humour. ATRL mods just live in extra privileged social circles and fail to see the reality of the world we live in, and think that religion, specially islam, should be protected :thing: make that make sense 

Exactly. Im not arguing that i didnt deserve WP for my post because i think i did, but why remove my post and give me 2 WP and near ZTP ban but leave a post like this up when its actually race baiting smh.

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Chinese is not a race.

:clap3:

Ban the Belt & Road Initiative next. 

10 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Chinese is not a race.

What difference does this make?

Plus you cant choose to be Chinese so it still makes sense. And OP knew exactly what they were doing with the title.

30 minutes ago, Delirious said:

What difference does this make?

Plus you cant choose to be Chinese so it still makes sense. And OP knew exactly what they were doing with the title.

You can change your nationality. Same as your religion.

15 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

You can change your nationality. Same as your religion.

No you cant lol????? Youre telling me I can go to America and suddenly become an American citizen? NO???? :bibliahh:

Also regardless, you knew exactly what I was talking about. Stop going around circle arguments.

6 hours ago, Revolution said:

:clap3:

Ban the Belt & Road Initiative next. 

How is internet racism connected to *checks note* public infrastructure? :skull: You're supposed to pretend you're actually bothered by the racism, sis, not out this is covert geopolitics! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.