Vince McMahon retires from WWE amid sexual assault allegations

Bussea

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Now when Triple HHH starts booking Rhea Ripley and Shayna Beizler as women's champions instead of Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose ughhhh THE GAYS LOST!!!!!!

Hopefully he can bring back queens Sasha Banks and Naomi and doesn't change Wendy Choo's iconic gimmick

Shayna is a queen, i for sure though she was boring back in NXT but i really enjoyed her work with Nia, her personality shines and her style of wrestling grew on me a lot. Also listening to her on Renee Paquette's podcast made me stan her, she seems so chill, fun and lovely. :gaycat2:

16 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

god no, wwe will be unwatchable, nxt black and gold was a FLOP

This is the most TERRIBLE game I have ever seen on wrestling on this forum

fnsdifjfls

He's definitely still gonna be running the mess from behind the scenes i guarantee 

8 hours ago, Trash said:

Shayna is a queen, i for sure though she was boring back in NXT but i really enjoyed her work with Nia, her personality shines and her style of wrestling grew on me a lot. Also listening to her on Renee Paquette's podcast made me stan her, she seems so chill, fun and lovely. :gaycat2:

She has a personality of a stick. Boring!

I was aboout to say "Enjoy your rest, King!) then I saw the thread title :deadbanana4:

I've worked arenas for several of these events and have never understood its cult following. Always thought it was so bizarre.

Really skeptical Vince won't be involved in some way behind the scenes and see this as a complete PR move. 

Hope the victims get their accountability. 

12 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She has a personality of a stick. Boring!

strap* you are what you give :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

strap* you are what you give :giraffe:

Asdgjjesfjkdfjj :deadbanana2: facts tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.