Britney goes out to Hollywood hotspot, A-list diners starstruck and in awe

Miichael

See when you're an iconic legend... :clap3:

Britney Spears made a rare public appearance in Los Angeles this week — that even had A-listers gasping.

The recently “freed” pop star was seen at the starry San Vicente Bungalows members-only club with her new husband, Sam Asghari, as well as her CAA power agent, Cade Hudson. 

A spy tells Page Six exclusively of Spears’ appearance: “It was a total showstopper at a place that is accustomed to seeing megastars.”

The source adds, “It was weird. … Everyone stopped talking as Britney walked in and through the crowd to her table.”

In the room full of heavy-hitters, she was seated near Monica Lewinsky and “Impeachment: American Crime Story” star Sarah Paulson — who were dining together, we hear.

“A few tables away was Steph Curry,” who “also looked in awe,” an insider says. Curry is coming off his latest NBA championship with the Golden State Warriors.

Spears, 40, hasn’t been appearing in Hollywood circles much since her 13-year conservatorship was dissolved in November 2021 — but she has been baring it all online.

San Vicente Bungalows is known as Hollywood’s most exclusive private club. Its owner, Jeff Klein, bought the Jane Hotel in the West Village in February to create a Big Apple outpost, SVB NYC, but rumor has it that the hotspot won’t open for another two years.

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/22/britney-spears-had-a-list-stars-gasping-at-this-la-hotspot/

Britney & Sarah Paulson :jonny5:I hope there were pictures. 

She is a Free Woman.mp3 now :clap3: 

The legendary Miss Britney Spears

Maybe it's generational, or maybe its because the world's falling apart so her IG posts post trial and wedding didn't get as much coverage outside of entertainment outlets, but she hasn't really been in any projects or made public statements in an interview setting outside social media, nor made any consistently big public outings. 

So she's omnipresent and yet "silent", even though Gen Z treats it like she's laid everything out on the table and is everywhere from her posts alone, which for older generations isn't really true.

Which creates an air of mystery from a figure that's still unavoidable and it isn't being forced by her, either, which stars recognize.

So this response makes complete sense. No one's at her level - much of it's infamy, which people can shade if they want but I don't really see the point.

Also I need to know what other projects Monica and Sarah have got in the works :coffee2: 

Taking meetings with her agent? What is she up to? (Probably related to the book)

25 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The source adds, “It was weird. … Everyone stopped talking as Britney walked in and through the crowd to her table.”

If this was about anyone else I wouldn’t believe it, but Britney Spears? absolutely :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

"A spy" ljdsnlfj

Legend :heart:

cackling

princess :alexz:she better take pics with sarah :heart2:

A celebrity amongst celebs. 

literally cannot spell celebrity without brit

her haters HATE to see it! 

bloggif-62d99bcebbbe9.gif

She is BRITNEY SPEARS after all

I kinda feel bad though that she hasn’t put out an album in 6 years and still can’t even go out amongst celebrities without being gawked at. She isn’t exactly thrusting herself into the spotlight by choice. :katie:

Edited by Century

she is still the most enigmatic and alluring pop star after all this years , in every room she walks into ! not everyone can command that kind of attention / respect , britney can

A literal godess.

OT: Every time she's out with Cade there's media, I do not fully trust him

1 hour ago, qurl said:

she is still the most enigmatic and alluring pop star after all this years , in every room she walks into ! not everyone can command that kind of attention / respect , britney can

:clap3:

slé

Just The best selling female singer from her generation :clap3:

I mean she's a celebrity.

Britney loves the attention. I don’t think she can truly live without it at this point in her life.

4 hours ago, Miichael said:

Monica Lewinsky and “Impeachment: American Crime Story” star Sarah Paulson — who were dining together

What :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.