Nicole reacts to Wendy Williams pronouncing her name wrong

cypriotpcdfan

Okay, her name is not easy, but it's unprofessional as **** to not know someone's name you're doing a topic about on your talk show

:ahh: Slashing burger

Wendy was clearly doing that out of spite, it's literally 5 minutes to google it. And the joke is overused anyway

I always think that was said in the mean spirited way anyway. But some gays like it cos "It'S sASsY!!1!" and they did it themselves by misspelling pop divas that they dislike on their social media posts

Edited by Vitaly

Scherzinger isn’t even that hard of a name to pronounce/remember?

Regardless It’s so unnecessary and a lot of the times xenophobic since it’s usually the foreign names that ppl will mispronounce/not bother to learn how to pronounce properly.

Miss WILLIAMS made zero points with this.  

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

This is a cute meme format she may have just started. Good for ha for having fun with it. 

?????

This style of TikTok meme is months old 

I really don't get why people find her name so difficult to pronounce, it's literally pronounced exactly as how its spelled :deadbanana2:

When I was a kid and still learning English I found her name a bit hard to spell or remember but after a while it becomes easier. I suppose those who cannot pronounce it either have to work more on their language fluency or just look it up beforehand. 

I think Wendy did it on purpose. 

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

Scherzinger isn’t even that hard of a name to pronounce/remember?

Regardless It’s so unnecessary and a lot of the times xenophobic since it’s usually the foreign names that ppl will mispronounce/not bother to learn how to pronounce properly.

Miss WILLIAMS made zero points with this.  

but wendy was doing it on purpose :dies:

ot: those tiktoks are so annoying .. but that's how i feel about the app in general so i guess it fits

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.